GC2610 in stock!

/ GC2610 in stock! #1  

northwoodpower

Bronze Member, Advertiser
Tractor
1552 CAB
We have one MFGC2610 at our Enfield, NH store, and we will have more at our Northwood, NH store by our open house 6/7/08. All are welcome to stop in Northwood on the 7th. We will have factory reps, hot dogs and hamburgers!

/ GC2610 in stock!
I looked, and the MSRP is not listed. We sell them for $18,450.00, The list price will be over $20,000.00

/ GC2610 in stock! #4  
northwoodpower said:
I looked, and the MSRP is not listed. We sell them for $18,450.00, The list price will be over $20,000.00

Well, we can't blame steel prices for that, can we. Count me out. :)

/ GC2610 in stock! #5  
Hi,kubotafan,the press release from Massey says the backhoe and loader are the same for both models. The release is found on the home page here. As for the dealer's price of 18,450.00 it is for a TLB,which is better then buying it seperately. I buy new machines so far, because I use it in business and I need a machine to be ready,if it was a hobby,I could run an older machine and put up with repairs and financing can be better on new equipment. plowking

/ GC2610 in stock! #6  
So a couple grand for a turned up injector pump.

Doug

/ GC2610 in stock! #7  
While we are discussing prices ,I buy my tractor locally. The dealer has been good to me on my last tractor. I realise the cost of living, taxes,maintaining a business in NH is higher then other parts of the country. The income or buying power or cost of living may be lower in other states or volume of tractors could make the price of tractors cheaper there. I went to other websites to compare prices but couldn't find any advertised for new equipment. I wouldn't expect any favors, special treatment bringing in a tractor to my dealer that I bought elsewhere, or if it was a used machine that might have come from my dealer originally. I do use my tractor for business, if used as a hobby,I might think differently and I need the depreciation. Only thing is I do bring my tractor back[ if I have time] if I think I'm going to be charged a pickup and delivery fee for service. The policy could be changing because of price of fuel. plowking

/ GC2610 in stock! #8  
Concerning steel prices 05/08/08 I paid $2.42 a foot for 10" Cee Purlin on 06/12/08 I paid $2.83 a foot. Considering I am buying 720' that is a big hit. Yes steel cost can be a factor. My local supplier was asking $3.43 a foot so since I drive past the other place on the way to where I am using it I saved $432. The steel supplier sells a product. A tractor dealer sells a product but also provides parts, service, help with problems. I will stick with my local dealer that gives me that service even if I pay a little extra for the tractor. It is nice to have my dealer 1.5 mi down the road and to get off road diesel from him at a discount.:cool:

Doug

/ GC2610 in stock! #9  
Concerning steel prices 05/08/08 I paid $2.42 a foot for 10" Cee Purlin on 06/12/08 I paid $2.83 a foot. Considering I am buying 720' that is a big hit. Yes steel cost can be a factor. My local supplier was asking $3.43 a foot so since I drive past the other place on the way to where I am using it I saved over $720. The steel supplier sells a product. A tractor dealer sells a product but also provides parts, service, help with problems. I will stick with my local dealer that gives me that service even if I pay a little extra for the tractor. It is nice to have my dealer 1.5 mi down the road and to get off road diesel from him at a discount.:cool:

Doug

/ GC2610 in stock! #10  
I am not in any way saying that the price on a GC2610 isn't fair. I made the comment about steel because much of the steel in the body has been replaced by plastic as it has with other manufacturers. I am saying that the price does take that tractor out of consideration by me only, since I think there are other, larger TLB's that I would prefer in that price range. There is a place for that kind of machine, and a sweet spot for a price for me to pay for that combination. I am only saying that I think this particular combination is outside of that sweet spot for me. I wouldn't consider a JD2305 TLB for the same reason, but again, that is only me. :)