Good Deal or Not?

/ Good Deal or Not? #1  

T_HedMF1533

Tractor
'06 Massey 1533, 08 Massey 1552,15 gc1705
Today I signed on a deal to trade my 06 Massey 1533 with 1525 loader (66in. bucket)
for an 08 MF1552 with 1530 loader (72 in.QA bucket,tooth bar,and pallet forks),
1575 backhoe with 16in. bucket,and 2 rear remotes.
We traded for $22,400.00 including tax and insurance.

Did I make a good trade ? I feel pretty good about it.:) :)
I will post pics when it is delivered in July.

/ Good Deal or Not? #2  
If you are happy with the trade, that is what counts in the end. That said, you have jumped quite a bit, and I expect you will be very happy with the new tractor. I think you made a very good trade for sure.

Congrads on the new tractor!

/ Good Deal or Not? #3  
Depends.....Did they give you a free hat? I got two free hats with mine. Also when you sign the contract it will list the price for services and pickup and delivery. I had a canopy put on mine at a reduced price,didn't have the courage to push for more. I saw the owner of my dealership today, I have a couple of things on mine that need looking at ,he said he would supply me with a loaner if I needed it to keep from losing work. That's why I go with the flow when I buy. Good Luck on your new tractor ,you have to change your user name on your aviatar now. plowking

/ Good Deal or Not? #4  
Sounds like a deal to me. I am seriously considering upgrading from my 1433 to a 1552 cab model myself. I had a week off last week and my BIL let me borrow his JD 110 backhoe and the amount of work I was able to accomplish with a larger machine impressed my wife so much, SHE was the one who suggested upgrading! With the 0% financing available it's tough not to at least look...

/ Good Deal or Not? #5  
Did I make a good trade ?
If you are happy with the trade, that is what counts

That's right. Reminds me of the elderly lady who used to work part time for my younger brother. She bought a nice used car and the first day, of course, she wanted to show it to my brother and he told her it appeared to be a good car. She asked, "Aren't you going to ask me what I paid for it; everyone else has?" He said, "Nope, I figure the price was just about right. If it had been too high, you wouldn't have bought it, and if it had been too low, he wouldn't have sold it."

/ Good Deal or Not?
Bird said:
"Nope, I figure the price was just about right. If it had been too high, you wouldn't have bought it, and if it had been too low, he wouldn't have sold it."

Words of wisdom for sure Bird.
Well here it is,
Forgive the picture quality I'm no photographer
First pic is My Dealer and his shop forman. Awesome Folks!

The power difference between the 1533 and the 1552 is evident when you turn the key, I'm to Thrilled for words.

J

Last edited:
   / Good Deal or Not? #7  
That is one seriously beautiful tractor! Looks like you made the "perfect" deal!

/ Good Deal or Not?
Thank You Glowplug,
it has a good coat of dirt on it now.

J

/ Good Deal or Not? #9  
Good Afternoon Jeremy,
Wow, great lookin machine !!! I sure like the looks of that backhoe ! :)

Good Luck with your new tractor !

/ Good Deal or Not?
Well Hello yourself there Scotty,and thank you for your complement!
The backhoe sure does make tree planting easy, One scoop and your done with the hole. ;)

J