YEA! we got our own section

/ YEA! we got our own section #1  

donais

Gold Member
Tractor
mf 1547
now we can be cool like the other brands

/ YEA! we got our own section #2  
I am starting to think I must be the only one who did not feel inferior because there was not a MF section.

/ YEA! we got our own section #3  
I was more annoyed by not having our own section. Made sorting thru posts a pain.

/ YEA! we got our own section #4  
ray66v said:
I am starting to think I must be the only one who did not feel inferior because there was not a MF section.

How about SUPERIOR? We were so busy using our tractors that we just didn't have time to sit around talking about 'em! And since they're so reliable, we didn't have enough repair questions to fill up a forum. ;)

Massey Ferguson has ALWAYS been an "out of sight/out of mind" brand. Owners just quietly go about using them for a lifetime. No fanfare, no major add campaigns, just years of dependable service. They've quietly gone about producing and selling millions of tractors around the planet

/ YEA! we got our own section #5  
I agree! I have yet to see any brand when I bought mine new in 1986 or now that matches the heavy build quality that swayed me to buy MF. Anyway; I like the MF brand and glad we have a section like any other "major" brand here.

/ YEA! we got our own section #6  
I agree! But I do enjoy hearing how others are using their MF and the reliability they are getting. We are new to MF this year and has been a great addition to our dealership. I send many of my customers and prospect here because everyone here does a great job of telling how it really is. Keep up the good work (When you have time away from using your MF!)

It's great to see the NUMBER 1 Selling Brand of Tractors World-Wide since 1962 get their own forums. It great to see and hope I can help in the future!

/ YEA! we got our own section #7  
I can't believe that they JUST NOW gave you guys a dedicated section! I have always admired MF tractors and thought they were one of the best brands out there. If I were buying right now, knowing what I do now, I'd probably get a MF1533 w/ cab for sure!

Just a word from a Kubota guy who thinks Masseys are awesome!!