Tractor
    mf 1547

Default YEA! we got our own section

now we can be cool like the other brands

Elite Member
    Tractor
    GC2310,

Default Re: YEA! we got our own section

I am starting to think I must be the only one who did not feel inferior because there was not a MF section.

Tractor
    MF 1635 12x12 Powershuttle

I was more annoyed by not having our own section. Made sorting thru posts a pain.

Tractor
    Where do I begin.....

Quote Originally Posted by ray66v
    I am starting to think I must be the only one who did not feel inferior because there was not a MF section.
    How about SUPERIOR? We were so busy using our tractors that we just didn't have time to sit around talking about 'em! And since they're so reliable, we didn't have enough repair questions to fill up a forum.

Massey Ferguson has ALWAYS been an "out of sight/out of mind" brand. Owners just quietly go about using them for a lifetime. No fanfare, no major add campaigns, just years of dependable service. They've quietly gone about producing and selling millions of tractors around the planet
    There are three kinds of men;
    1.) The ones that learn by reading
    2.) The few who learn by observation
    3.) The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Tractor
    MF 1040

I agree! I have yet to see any brand when I bought mine new in 1986 or now that matches the heavy build quality that swayed me to buy MF. Anyway; I like the MF brand and glad we have a section like any other "major" brand here.

I agree! But I do enjoy hearing how others are using their MF and the reliability they are getting. We are new to MF this year and has been a great addition to our dealership. I send many of my customers and prospect here because everyone here does a great job of telling how it really is. Keep up the good work (When you have time away from using your MF!)

It's great to see the NUMBER 1 Selling Brand of Tractors World-Wide since 1962 get their own forums. It great to see and hope I can help in the future!

Tractor
    Kubota M7040HD

I can't believe that they JUST NOW gave you guys a dedicated section! I have always admired MF tractors and thought they were one of the best brands out there. If I were buying right now, knowing what I do now, I'd probably get a MF1533 w/ cab for sure!

Just a word from a kubota guy who thinks Masseys are awesome!!
    Chuck