0% for 72 Months on Massey GC and 1500's

/ 0% for 72 Months on Massey GC and 1500's #1  

agcodealer

Bronze Member
Massey Ferguson has released it's October Programs for the 4th Quarter of 2008. All GC and 1500 Series Tractors are eligible for 0% Interest for 72 Months or take 0% Down, 0 Payment and 0% Interest for 6 Months followed by Low Rate Financing for 42, 54 or 66 Months on any GC, 1500, 2600, 3400, 3600, 500, or 5400 Series. Contact your local dealer for details or visit:

LimitedTimeOffers

/ 0% for 72 Months on Massey GC and 1500's #2  
I just checked the info after clicking on the link you provided and couldn't find the 0 down 0 payment 0% interest offer anywhere.

I'm wondering what the "low" finance rate is.

/ 0% for 72 Months on Massey GC and 1500's #3  
I was working on my 1533/40 purchase yesterday. The dealer sheet said 0/0/0 for six month then 2.99 for 66 months (total 72 note). It also said that this is for only those with the very best credit and that more people would qualify for the 0/72 months. My dealer could not tell me if you need any down for the 0/72. He is checking into that.

/ 0% for 72 Months on Massey GC and 1500's #4  
Geez, out of the two, I'd just as soon take the 0/72 and call it even.

2.99% is okay, but not compared to the 0/72.

/ 0% for 72 Months on Massey GC and 1500's #5  
The wife and I were planning on waiting until spring and hoping MF would offer 0%/50months again at that time. But after I saw the 0%/72 months on their website and passed the info on to her, she indicated we should go to the dealer, get everything in writing, and make sure there are no hidden fees or charges. The best thing is she said we should do it this week or weekend, so I will keep my fingers crossed. At that much of a price difference w/ financing, I might even be able to talk her into letting me get the GC2610.

I used the same strategy when we were looking at ATVs. We were looking in the 500cc range, but she let me get the Kawasaki Brute Force 750 b/c the price difference was not that much more. Hopefully the problem I have in the near future is finding enough time to play with both toys. :D

/ 0% for 72 Months on Massey GC and 1500's #6  
The wife and I were planning on waiting until spring and hoping MF would offer 0%/50months again at that time. But after I saw the 0%/72 months on their website and passed the info on to her, she indicated we should go to the dealer, get everything in writing, and make sure there are no hidden fees or charges. The best thing is she said we should do it this week or weekend, so I will keep my fingers crossed. At that much of a price difference w/ financing, I might even be able to talk her into letting me get the GC2610.

When I got my 2310, there was a one time fee (~ $250?) charged by Agco to handling the financing paperwork. If I had paid cash or financed elsewhere the fee would not have been applied, but I ultimately would have paid more. I got 0/60 and smile every time I even look at my little tractor.

Good luck - I'm sure you're going to like the 2610!

Jay

/ 0% for 72 Months on Massey GC and 1500's #7  
I took the plunge today and purchased a 1528 with a loader and Woods BH. I should have it in 2-3 weeks (waiting for BH to come in), cant wait. I am going tomorrow to get the brush cutter. I traded my 2310 in for it which I really liked but I think I will like the 1528 a little more.

/ 0% for 72 Months on Massey GC and 1500's #8  
Good for you. I am sure you will love it. Did you get a MMM or anything? Remember, pics please.

/ 0% for 72 Months on Massey GC and 1500's #9  
Good for you. I am sure you will love it. Did you get a MMM or anything? Remember, pics please.
No MMM, I have a JD garden tractor for that. I am most likely going to get a snowblower for the rear and a landscape rake.

/ 0% for 72 Months on Massey GC and 1500's #10  
No MMM, I have a JD garden tractor for that. I am most likely going to get a snowblower for the rear and a landscape rake.

Awesome. We will soon be putting ours on, (Hopefully much later) once we do, will get better pics.