-front blower w/hydraulic rotation
-2 remotes

i have pricing on a similiar deere and nh
and idea of what these are going for?

thank you for any help!

/ 1547 pricing #5  
How about around $39,500.

/ 1547 pricing #6  
Don't throw your hard earned money away.
The time to buy is now.
One of my very good friends is a high-up in a certain tractor dealership. He says that business is DEAD! Flooring the inventory is a sink hole.

The other day I saw an ad for a flat bed truck and called to see if the truck pictured was in Salem.
I said, "Yes, I saw your ad in the paper for the D-466 24' flatbed and was wondering if it is on the Salem lot"?
Mind you, the truck was priced at $24,995.00
This was his answer to the location of the truck:

"I'll give it to you for $17,000.00"

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

In this economy, set your own price and don't pay a penny more.
It's a buyers market.

/ 1547 pricing #7  
It's a buyer's market for sure. Still, don't think you're going to steal it.

/ 1547 pricing #8  
I think some markets are slow but the ag industry is still booming! We are still behind on orders and getting machinery: Demand is Stronger than Supply. We just got 5 Tractors in last week and sold 2 of them and have several more prospects and everyday get more inquiries. This load was all MF compacts. I think the 0% for 72 Months is helping with consumer items. Big tractors you better expect 9 to 12 months to get one if you order today the factories are that far behind and very little inventory at dealerships; we get monthly Product Availability Reports for Factory Orders and it keeps getting farther and farther behind even at Maximum Build Capacity. Plant expansions are underway to help with the overload of machinery orders. This is all because of sale of new machinery. Even thou the media keeps hyping we are in a recession I think some areas of the country are much better of Midwest is still going strong but we have alot of Agriculture dollars being spent with the Bonus Depreciation and Tax Advantages plus recent harvest seen some great yields and way above average for commodity prices that many contracted above current prices. I have talked to several friends that are the busiest they have been in 5 Years one was a carpet layer, another a butcher, a electrician. The worst thing people can do is sit back and believe the media hype. Yes if you have financial stability it is a great time to upgrade and your dollar will go farther and it will greatly help the economy start moving in the right direction. If everyone continues to sit on the money it will only make it worse and more jobs will be lost and cost businesses and manufacturers more money. But I can tell you here in the Midwest we are having a record year and everyday it keeps getting better.