My 1552 is being delivered today!

/ My 1552 is being delivered today! #1  

bartler

Tractor
2008 Massey Ferguson 1552 with a 1580 back hoe
This is my first post but I have been searching the forum for a while. Ordered a 1552 with a 1530 loader, 1580 backhoe, and a blower. My wife and I just started a Christmas tree farm and will be building a new log home in the spring. I have been using my 1972 MF 180 for brush hogging and light loader work so far. I can't wait to play with my new toy!

/ My 1552 is being delivered today! #2  
You will ove it I am sure, send lots of pics!:)

/ My 1552 is being delivered today! #3  
I signed the papers on my GC 2410 yesterday at the dealer's and there was a 1552 with loader and backhoe parked by my GC 2410. My father-in-law was with me and he thought we should get the 1552!

The 1552 looks really nice, I'm sure you will be very happy.

Bruce

/ My 1552 is being delivered today! #4  
Which transmission did you get?

/ My 1552 is being delivered today!
I got my tractor at around 3:30 yesterday. The temperature was in the single digits with wind chill below zero so I didn't get to play around with the tractor very much.

I got the 12X12 power shuttle transmission. Today is a little warmer, I think I might use it to move some fire wood!

/ My 1552 is being delivered today! #6  
I got my tractor at around 3:30 yesterday. The temperature was in the single digits with wind chill below zero so I didn't get to play around with the tractor very much.

I got the 12X12 power shuttle transmission. Today is a little warmer, I think I might use it to move some fire wood!

Oh yea, you gotta do something with it! And at those temps you will need plenty of wood.

BTW, where are you?

I am in northern New York; less than a mile from the Canadian border.

Here is my first attempt at posting a picture. Here is my tractor with the Puma blower on it. The backhoe is on order.

Attachments

• DSC_0606.jpg
    DSC_0606.jpg
    759.6 KB · Views: 421
   / My 1552 is being delivered today! #9  
Nice looking rig! That red tractor in that setting sure stands out it looks so nice I'd be afraid to get it dirty. I've driven a few of the power shuttle transmissions I really like them. Did the loader come with a bolt on cutting edge or did you add it? Enjoy.
JJ

I really love my new 1552! So far I have used it to move firewood and plow snow. I bet I can get half a face cord in the bucket! I have tried the blower only a little since we just made the driveway passable this fall and there are some softball-size rocks along the edge...I would hate to suck one of those into the blower! The bolt-on cutting edge does not come with the loader and I had to add it. Money well spent in my opinion!