My GC 2410 is being delivered today!

/ My GC 2410 is being delivered today! #11  
The tractor got here about 4pm today. <snipola> The tractor might be a little overkill for my yard but who cares it will be fun.

Bruce

Congrats on the new tractor, sure looks sweet.

For the record, there is no such thing as overkill - at least that's what I told my wife when we got our tractor...and wood chipper...and snow blower. :D

The changes with the 2410 look like nice ones, especially the new FEL that appears to come with a box scraper. :rolleyes:

Thanks for sharing the pictures - Happy New Year!

Jay

/ My GC 2410 is being delivered today! #12  
Wow-- sure looks good! M-F really did listen to customers when they re-designed the 2310 into the 2410.... Must say I'm jealous about all the improvements! :p

Here's a shot of the older version for comparison- you'll appreciate the uncluttered dash, among many other changes-- congratulations.

Irvingj - did yours come with the temperature gauge, or did you add that yourself?

If the latter, how big a deal was the install?

Jay
(really not trying to hijack a thread :rolleyes:)

/ My GC 2410 is being delivered today! #13  
Great looking tractor. Have fun and Happy New Year!

/ My GC 2410 is being delivered today!
I live in Riverside, CA. About 75 miles east of Los Angeles and 100 miles north of San Diego, maybe 60 miles west of Palm Springs.

Bruce

/ My GC 2410 is being delivered today! #15  
Well that's too bad. You probably won't get many chances to play in the snow there. :p:rolleyes:

Jay

/ My GC 2410 is being delivered today! #16  
Doesnt looked like he will be mowing any grass either along with not blowing any snow. He will have to get a trailer to do those things :)

Hey great looking tractor. That is not overkill, you will still want something bigger later on. Have fun with it and be safe.

/ My GC 2410 is being delivered today!
Hi Jay,

I can always drive about 1 hour to the mountains for snow. I was born and raised outside of Cleveland, OH so I have had enough living in the snow. over 25 years here in Riverside now and I can't say that I miss the snow more than 1 day per year.

I am just finishing up making breakfast for my wife (the least I can do since she agreed to my tractor) and plan on working with the tractor shortly. I think we are going to have a house full of my friends today. Seems like everyone wants to come and play in the dirt.

Bruce

/ My GC 2410 is being delivered today! #18  
Bruce,

Good move on the fixing breakfast routine. That will prove to be a good decision.

I was in Riverside a couple years ago and was impressed on the drive to Palm Springs by all the wind mills - and that you have trees that look a lot like cell phone towers. That was in early February and my flight out was delayed a day by a snow storm in the northeast - but by the time I landed in Ontario, CA, there was none to be found. Go figure.

I got my 2310 in May and spent a lot of the summer in 'tractor clothes' digging, dragging, sweating, and re-building (a rock wall) - and mostly smiling.

Enjoy!

/ My GC 2410 is being delivered today! #19  
Jay-- I added it. See DEWFPO's thread "2400 temp gauge"-- more pics.