My GC 2410 is being delivered today!

/ My GC 2410 is being delivered today! #1  

bmarian

Bronze Member
Tractor
Massey Ferguson GC2410
Must have something to do with the last day of the year! My GC 2410 is scheduled to be delivered today.

I am worse than a little kid the night before Christmas here! I can't wait to dig in the backyard!

Bruce

/ My GC 2410 is being delivered today! #2  
Must have something to do with the last day of the year! My GC 2410 is scheduled to be delivered today.

I am worse than a little kid the night before Christmas here! I can't wait to dig in the backyard!

Bruce
Congrats on the tractor but where is the back yard.:)

/ My GC 2410 is being delivered today!
The tractor got here about 4pm today. Sure looks good. The young lady that delivered it was very petite and had trouble keeping it running! She was like my youngest daughter and did not weigh enough to keep the seat switch depressed!

To Lbrown59 - The backyard is behind the house! I only have 1/2 acre with 33 Orange trees. I have 3 retaining walls to build, a new leach line for the septic tank, a couple of stumps to remove and then the footings for my north deck. I tore the tendon off my rotator cuff building the South retaining wall and there is no way I am going to risk the surgery and recovery again! The tractor might be a little overkill for my yard but who cares it will be fun.

I will post a few pictures of my tractor when I get something setup to host the pictures.

Bruce

Here is my first attempt at pictures:

Another try at photos:

I still need to figure out this photo stuff!

Attachments

• DSCN1970.jpg
    DSCN1970.jpg
    654.9 KB · Views: 375
  • DSCN1973.jpg
    DSCN1973.jpg
    796.7 KB · Views: 469
  • DSCN1977.jpg
    DSCN1977.jpg
    455.5 KB · Views: 256
   / My GC 2410 is being delivered today! #7  
Your tractor looks great............. but someone stole all your snow !!:eek:

/ My GC 2410 is being delivered today! #8  
Sweet!:D Thanks for the pics. Be sure to let us know how it works for you.

/ My GC 2410 is being delivered today! #9  
The tractor got here about 4pm today. Sure looks good. The young lady that delivered it was very petite and had trouble keeping it running! She was like my youngest daughter and did not weigh enough to keep the seat switch depressed!

To Lbrown59 - The backyard is behind the house! I only have 1/2 acre with 33 Orange trees. I have 3 retaining walls to build, a new leach line for the septic tank, a couple of stumps to remove and then the footings for my north deck. I tore the tendon off my rotator cuff building the South retaining wall and there is no way I am going to risk the surgery and recovery again! The tractor might be a little overkill for my yard but who cares it will be fun.

I will post a few pictures of my tractor when I get something setup to host the pictures.

Bruce

Congrats, where in the country is the backyard?

/ My GC 2410 is being delivered today! #10  
Wow-- sure looks good! M-F really did listen to customers when they re-designed the 2310 into the 2410.... Must say I'm jealous about all the improvements! :p

Here's a shot of the older version for comparison- you'll appreciate the uncluttered dash, among many other changes-- congratulations.

Attachments

• blower 12:1:08.jpg
    blower 12:1:08.jpg
    568.8 KB · Views: 311
  • temp gauge.JPG
    temp gauge.JPG
    152.8 KB · Views: 187