Price Check MF 2410 Price?

/ MF 2410 Price? #1  

RJH1

Oh Oh - I think I was to post here - here is a copy then.:eek:
------------------------------------------------------------

I'm thinking of a getting a MF 2410 tractor with loader and backhoe.

Went to one dealer so far in Ontario Canada - quoted $22000 yikes...he would not tell me the list price.

What is the suggested list on these things as a start.

What would be a good purchase price? T

I don't have a problem with buying in the US - but would have to pay + 20% then +6% as its made in Japan.

Thanks

/ MF 2410 Price? #2  
Just priced a couple myself. This is what I got on the two closest dealers to me (still not very close).

Earlton, Ont. 2410 tlb with mid mount mower. They have rental returns with 50 hours but come with full new warranty. $20,000.00. Add $2000.00 to that for a brand new one.

I priced a brand new 2610 TLB in Michigan with R4 tires, street pads and 12 inch bucket and loaded tires....$18,600.00 financed or $17,725.00 cash.
Add $1800.00 for 60 inch mm mower and $3000.00 for blower.

Don't know if those prices are any good, but as I said, they are the closest Massey dealers to me. Earlton is almost 7 hours away and Pickford, Michigan is about two hours.

/ MF 2410 Price?
Thanks ...great info...

For me, I'd have to add 20% to convert money plus 6% duty on that as its made in Japan.

Lets keep looking. I'm just after a the tractor with loader and backhoe - no grass.

/ MF 2410 Price? #4  
Well keep us posted on any prices you find RJH1. I'm always on the road so not much time to make calls during business hours. I had my truck working in Southern Ontario, and actually have to go back down this summer, so driving to get a better deal doesn't bother me. I'm looking for a 2610 tlb but I'm sure a 2410 would also be fine. I do need the mower though, and a snow blower.

6%...is that what the duty is if I bought the one from Michigan? I know the salesman told me he would get me all the paperwork ahead of time so I wouldn't have to pay the Michigan sales tax.

/ MF 2410 Price?
Most vehicles imported are duty free. But for example if you import a car built off shore its 6% duty. Just assumed it's—´ the same with tractors. Next time I go over I'll stop and ask I go weekly.

Ok ?A Canadian dealer indicated there is no Canadian price list they only work off the US price. :rolleyes: For the 2410 its USD $19,943 said.???????

Then he added $626.00 for R4 industrial tires then he added $408.00 for the 12 bucket. He said about 23 to 24K Canadian for the package.

So my first price of $22,000 is best -so far.

I"m looking at March to get one if you are as well..maybe we can make a deal on 2 with a dealer?

Should have looked when the exchange rate was the same how dumb?ost 20% right there.

/ MF 2410 Price? #6  
OK thanks for the info. I didn't get into all the fine details when I spoke to those two dealers, as I'm not ready to buy until this summer. March might even be a little early for me, but I've been doing some research now to get ready. It's too bad I couldn't jump on the one in Michigan a while back when our money was equal:( It looks like it will be more costly to buy from them now, but they seem to be a really good dealer, and were very nice and helpfull. Even gave my kids and me some Massey Ferguson hats.
Your price of $22,000.00 seems on par with the quote I got from the dealer in Earlton, Ont., but like I said, we didn't get into every detail so I don't know if there is still going to be freight and prep charges on top of that.

Well gotta run, keep me posted,
Shawn.

/ MF 2410 Price?
I quizzed the dealer ...is there an ashtray tax - a tire tax - a gear shift tax - the cost was $22,000 + tax done...he said.

/ MF 2410 Price? #8  
My GC 2410 has ag tires and a 12" bucket, I just bought mine 3 weeks ago in Southern California and it was $ 17,250.00 out the door. There was about $ 430.00 in sales tax and delivery 75 miles from the dealer. I used the 0% for 72 months, the dealer said there was no difference in price financed or cash. He quoted me $ 500.00 more for the 2610 but I did not figure that it was worth waiting and paying $ 500.00 more for .9 of a horsepower at PTO speed.

Bruce

/ MF 2410 Price? #9  
I didn't realize they change extra for the BH bucket or is the one you mention extra. When I bought mine they gave the option for a 9", 12", and 15". Not seen a 15" option before so, I picked it.

Have any of you looked for new 2310's that maybe left over? Last year I paid $16,300 for my 2310. Seems the price realy jumped from what the 2310's went for. I had the option for the 2410 but there were no special deals and I would have had to wait a month or two to get one.

/ MF 2410 Price? #10  
I just priced the 2410 today 3/26/09 here in Greenville N.H. at $17,500.00 Frost Farm Service INC. So I think the $22,000.00 is quite high.