Gold Member
    Tractor
    Ferguson TO 20, Kubota B3300, BH77

Default Mechanical Thumb

Hi, Does anyone know of mechanical thumb for MF 2375 BH (BH on a 2310) other than the Bro-Tec brand? I saw from an earlier post that Defens had one put on by his dealer, but he didn't reference the brand in his post. I just want to be aware of any other sources.

Gold Member
    Tractor
    2007 Kubota BX24

Default Re: Mechanical Thumb

I have a Wallenstein on my BX - it may fit on your GC
    '07 Kubota BX24, 54" MMM, Woods RB60, Cosmo XB spreader, Wallenstein Thumb, WR Long TB, 8' chain harrow

Facts are meaningless. You could use facts to prove anything that's even remotely true! --Homer Simpson

Tractor
    Kubota B2630, '53 Farmall Super H, '47 Farmall AI, '44 Farmall A

My dealer welded on a mechanical thumb made by Sundown. Can't say enough about it. VERY heavy duty and it has proven to be absolutely invaluable. Don't know what I'd do without it or why they make hoes without them! If you need a better picture, I'll be happy to get one for you.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Mechanical Thumb-thumb.jpg  

Tractor
    Kubota B2630, '53 Farmall Super H, '47 Farmall AI, '44 Farmall A

Here's a link to the data sheet on the thumb. What they don't tell you is that even in the storage position it is very helpful in protecting the dipperstick.

http://www.jswoodhouse.com/brochures/NSUAT.pdf

Tractor
    Kubota L4240 HSTC,L3000DT

I just purchased a thumb from www.greens-machine.com,hav'nt got it on yet but it looks to well made:and the price was right.

Tractor
    2008 John Deere X500

I had the Sundown put on my new Massey Ferguson GC2410. I have had little oppertunity to use it so far, but have played with it just a bit, from what I have seen so far, I can see it was worth every cent!

We have tons of branches/crowns from pine trees to pick up as soon as mother nature starts to cooperate. I can see this as being a real back saver.

After seeing the big rock being picked up, I am anxious to see what else I can do with it