Looking at a MF 1540 with Loader and Backhoe

/ Looking at a MF 1540 with Loader and Backhoe #1  
Hello! I've been reading the forums here for a while and really appreciate all the good information I've been able to gather. I'm looking at purchasing a new tractor and really like the looks of the MF 1540. I had originally been looking at the 1533, but it appears the price increase is not bad for 7 extra hp. :) I'm considering the following options:

-1525 loader (unless there's a better alternative) with the skid steer quick attach bucket
-Large R4 tires
-Power Shuttle 12x12 Transmission
-1580 backhoe

Any changes you would make? :confused:

Does anyone have a good estimate of the price I should expect from a dealer?

I have quite a bit of experience with an 8N Ford, but I would like to add a tractor with 4wd with a loader to the shed. My main uses would be light loader work and light to moderate bush hogging. The backhoe is optional right now but with 0% for 72 months it is very tempting to add! :rolleyes:

Thanks,
SF

/ Looking at a MF 1540 with Loader and Backhoe #2  
About $32,000 to $33,000

/ Looking at a MF 1540 with Loader and Backhoe #3  
I have a 1540 Powershuttle with the 1525 loader and skid-steer quick attach, but no backhoe.

This tractor is a fine piece of equipment. It's quiet, smooth operating, the Powershuttle works extremely well, it has plenty of power for any jobs on our farm, it looks nice, and the loader is well-built (and made in the USA).

Thumbs up.