1532 is Here

/ 1532 is Here #1  

jwillett

Silver Member
Tractor
MF 1532
Look what showed up at my place this afternoon. Can't wait to get it down to the farm. I am finally a real FM owner.:D Got the 1532 with R-1 tires loaded, 8X8 syncroshuttle, loader w/skid steer bucket for 18660.00 delivered.

DSC07005.jpg

DSC07009.jpg

Jim

/ 1532 is Here #3  
Congrats!

/ 1532 is Here #4  
Hello Jim,
Very nice !!! Good luck with your new baby ! Get us some action shots when you can ! ;):)

/ 1532 is Here #5  
Looks great Jim, hope you have many years of care-free service. What will you be using it for?

/ 1532 is Here
Looks great Jim, hope you have many years of care-free service. What will you be using it for?

I will be doing up keep on the faimly farm with it. Mostly bush hogging and trail up keep, but will be putting in a big garden and 3 to 4 food plots. The farm is 51 acres but a good bit of that is woods so I felt that the 1532 was the right size. I also must tow it there and back 3 hours one way because if I leave it there it would not be there when I go back. I was doing the bush hogging with a riding mower but that took forever and was hard on blades. LOL I also have a few projects around the house I plan on using it for as well.

Jim

/ 1532 is Here #7  
Nice looking rig! Have fun!

/ 1532 is Here #8  
Time to buy yourself a 20 foot steel container and a few great locks..It'll save you a lot of gas money and save some wear and tear on the trailer and tow vehicle.. Hope you find a way to secure it where it'll be the most use..just keep it home when you need those home chores done.:) Imagine jumping in the car/truck and heading up to the farm without 6000 lbs in tow.

On another note: I almost bought a 1440v with the 8 foot backhoe, very nice machine. Lots of good words being said about the 15 series.;)

/ 1532 is Here #9  
That's great Jim
Now you need to get it dirty
Frank

/ 1532 is Here #10  
Congratulations on your new purchase, you will find yourself looking for things to do just to get "seat time" in. Time to add some implements. Happy shopping!!