2009 Massey Ferguson 1531 TLB pics

/ 2009 Massey Ferguson 1531 TLB pics #1  

3dayfunk

Tractor
Massey Ferguson 1531
I can't get enough time on this tractor...

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Tractorpics 001.jpg
    Tractorpics 001.jpg
    193 KB · Views: 5,058
  • Tractorpics 010.jpg
    Tractorpics 010.jpg
    238.1 KB · Views: 6,472
  • Tractorpics 021.jpg
    Tractorpics 021.jpg
    232.4 KB · Views: 6,535
  • Tractorpics 029.jpg
    Tractorpics 029.jpg
    260.6 KB · Views: 8,305
   / 2009 Massey Ferguson 1531 TLB pics #2  
Must not because it still isn't very dirty yet:D

/ 2009 Massey Ferguson 1531 TLB pics #3  
Morning 3day, Very nice unit :D Congrats , Being that your in the Lanscape business you will have your whole place torn up soon...;)

Good pics!

BTW: Those bucket hooks are a nice addition

/ 2009 Massey Ferguson 1531 TLB pics #4  
Nice machine, I love my 1528.

/ 2009 Massey Ferguson 1531 TLB pics #5  
Looking good; congrad's!

/ 2009 Massey Ferguson 1531 TLB pics #6  
I want one!

/ 2009 Massey Ferguson 1531 TLB pics #7  
I want one!

Me too ... thanks for the great pics.

Impressive workshop there also. Do you folks line the inner walls with anything? I'm looking at something similar, but only about 25' x 20' and torn in my decision as a carport might do the same job at less money?

Cheers

:)

/ 2009 Massey Ferguson 1531 TLB pics
Thanks everyone for the nice replies. Bever22, I studied the pics of your 1528 many, many times because the 1528 is so similar to the 1531. I read many of your posts...it was easy to see how much you love that tractor.

Impressive workshop there also. Do you folks line the inner walls with anything? I'm looking at something similar, but only about 25' x 20' and torn in my decision as a carport might do the same job at less money?

The workshop is 25x25. The inner walls are studded, insulated, and covered with plywood. That shop ranks up there with some of the best decisions I ever made. It was built about 2 years ago. Concrete floor, steel building, they delivered, they assembled, my cost was about 12k total. I want to get another one to use just as a shop. Still tryin' to figure how best to slip that pass the little lady.:)

/ 2009 Massey Ferguson 1531 TLB pics #9  
The 1528 amd 1531 are very similiar but I wish I had those fancy arm rests on the seat:D. The newest model 28 has them, I am jealous. I also have a little horsepower envy when it comes to the 1540. I keep telling myself I dont need it but theres always, "what if":rolleyes:. Is the backhoe on your 1531 a pain to get off? It does get better with practice.

As far as engine or PTO HP I am very satisfied, I am also very happy with the hydro output for the loader and BH operation. They both work fast and powerful for what I have used them for thusfar.

I havent used the rough cut mower yet but I will, I mow 4 acres of my own that doesnt get any taller than a couple of feet and about 15 acres at another location that gets about 3-4' tall. I used to mow it with a Swisher and an ATV that worked fine so I think the tractor will do it w/o a problem.

You will love the tractor just as I do and like you said you can never get enough seat time.

/ 2009 Massey Ferguson 1531 TLB pics
Is the backhoe on your 1531 a pain to get off? It does get better with practice.

I havent used the rough cut mower yet but I will, I mow 4 acres of my own that doesnt get any taller than a couple of feet and about 15 acres at another location that gets about 3-4' tall. I used to mow it with a Swisher and an ATV that worked fine so I think the tractor will do it w/o a problem.

I haven't removed the backhoe yet and probably wont for sometime. I have too many projects that I need it for.

Let me know what brand and what size rotary mower you end up using and how well it works in the 4' tall stuff. I've been checking out the 5' Heritage HC60 by Woods. I probably wont buy anything until maybe June...got to gather more opinions, information. Is there a rotary you're leaning towards? Before I had made a decision, my dealer told me that a 1528 would run a 5' rotary without any problem and everything I've read backs that up.

Dave