Looking at 2310, have ?'s

/ Looking at 2310, have ?'s #1  

wagonguy

Bronze Member
Tractor
JD 2305
Originally was looking for a used CUT or SCUT Kubota,bx24 or similar. but no success locally.
My uses are primarily to move dirt,scrape ground,till for grass and landscape use. and to lift up car engines off ground and move around garage. plus any other trouble I can get into.
So as I have spent many late nights reading TBN forums, I got interested in the MF GC series and Kioti CK20. Found a 07 gc2310 with 200hr for price 12K.
Questions: how much weight can the FEL lift -real world, not adv. specs?
am I right that reg. full size Cat 1 implements can be hooked up to the 3PH?
how well can you dig with FEL and a add-on toothbar? I dont expect Bobcat performance but just wonder if it'll do a decent job in a fair amount of time?
BUT anything will beat my shovel by hand and trailer method I use now. I also emailed Rick at Wallace tractor, he answered same day and if anyreading is wondering his price on a new Kioti ck20hst w/BH was $2300 less than dealer on my side of state.
So any input on this would be appreciated.

/ Looking at 2310, have ?'s #2  
Probably not much help, but....
My 2310 FEL would NOT lift my 800 lb wood chipper, but I was able to hook up to it and use the curl function to lift it just enough to get the base installed.
It WILL lift a 400 lb box blade and a 400+ 3PH snowblower hanging off the front of the bucket.
I have reached it's lifting limit with a big rock in the bucket, but have no idea what it weighed.

/ Looking at 2310, have ?'s #3  
My estimation is the FEL on a GC2310 can real world lift 500 lbs.

You can use standard cat 1 implements, sometimes ground clearance issues can result. But, many say they use standard implements.

Don't expect to do much digging with a 2310 FEL, the tractor is just not heavy enough to do this well.

This is a good tractor that is well built, and designed to be an "Estate" tractor. Built to maintain your property, while leaving a light foot print. It does surprisingly well executing tasks tasks for which it was designed.

I can drive mine, with turf tires, on soft grass, and leave about the same depth foot print as I do walking.

/ Looking at 2310, have ?'s #4  
Originally was looking for a used CUT or SCUT Kubota,bx24 or similar. but no success locally.
My uses are primarily to move dirt,scrape ground,till for grass and landscape use. and to lift up car engines off ground and move around garage. plus any other trouble I can get into.
So as I have spent many late nights reading TBN forums, I got interested in the MF GC series and Kioti CK20. Found a 07 gc2310 with 200hr for price 12K.
Questions: how much weight can the FEL lift -real world, not adv. specs?
am I right that reg. full size Cat 1 implements can be hooked up to the 3PH?
how well can you dig with FEL and a add-on toothbar? I dont expect Bobcat performance but just wonder if it'll do a decent job in a fair amount of time?
BUT anything will beat my shovel by hand and trailer method I use now. I also emailed Rick at Wallace tractor, he answered same day and if anyreading is wondering his price on a new Kioti ck20hst w/BH was $2300 less than dealer on my side of state.
So any input on this would be appreciated.
The Kioti ck20hst is a compact all the other tractors you noted are sub compacts.
:)2 different class/type tractors. :)