Looking for one of these shirts

/ Looking for one of these shirts #1  

DMF

Platinum Member
Tractor
Massey Ferguson 1552 Cab Model
I found this on Photobucket and it stated that it was from some dealer in Saskatchewan... I looked up the dealer and sent a message but never heard from them... Any of your dealers have them?

Attachments

• Picture024.jpg
    Picture024.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 742
   / Looking for one of these shirts #2  
If you find them I will take one:D

/ Looking for one of these shirts #3  
Might be something that was not officially sanctioned by MF. I checked their online offerings and don't see it.

SHOPMASSEY.COM

/ Looking for one of these shirts #4  
DI DO Dbear. I used to see that kind of stuff made in bulk in Korea and people just swormed to them. You can make anything with screen prints.

/ Looking for one of these shirts
Might be something that was not officially sanctioned by MF. I checked their online offerings and don't see it.

SHOPMASSEY.COM

Oh, I knew it wasn't a sanctioned shirt, but often dealers will make up their own stuff. I have a camo hat that is in tatters that my dealer had made up; it has the Massey logo on the front and the dealer's store name on the back...my favorite hat and of course they don't have them anymore... :(

The shirt picture that I found in photobucket had the following description: "T-shirt I found at Full Line Ag in Swift Current".

I found the dealership on line but they never answered my e-mails, that's why I figured I'd try here.

/ Looking for one of these shirts #6  
Thats a pretty cool shirt.

Did you try giving them a call? (306) 773-7281 in swift current, or (306) 934-1546 in Saskatoon. Alot of places arent good with emails.

I didn't call; I thought it would be a weird conversation... "Do you have any MF-er t-shirts?"

/ Looking for one of these shirts #8  
I didn't call; I thought it would be a weird conversation... "Do you have any MF-er t-shirts?"

I guess it all depends on where you put the MF in that sentence. Ending it with a MF has a whole different connotation:D

/ Looking for one of these shirts #9  
I guess it all depends on where you put the MF in that sentence. Ending it with a MF has a whole different connotation:D

Or if you turn the "MF" into a gerund by adding "ing" to it like "You got any MFing shirts?".

I sent another e-mail message and received a reply this time! They have only size "large" available at this time, but they are going to order more.

You can contact Tim Berg directly at: tim.b@fulllineag.com and place your order and/or request a different size and he'll let you know when they come in.