Massey 231s Just got today

/ Massey 231s Just got today #1  

inseeme

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota M7040
I found this 2002, Massey today with only 59 hours, it was on craigslists. Guys father bought it new, then passed away he was ready to get rid of it? It has been in garage all this time, and he cranked it once a month. Do you guys think I'm ok at$8,000? it came with a boom pole as well.

Attachments

• DSC_0808.jpg
    DSC_0808.jpg
    740.5 KB · Views: 1,524
   / Massey 231s Just got today #2  
Id say thats a pretty good deal, at least it would be here.

/ Massey 231s Just got today #3  
That would sell quick here at $10,000. Looks back up the story. That tractor hasn't been used hard or often. Not so much "down time" as it would take to hurt it either.

/ Massey 231s Just got today
I feel like, it was a good deal, he had the owners manuals in mint condition and the pto cap had never been off!

/ Massey 231s Just got today #5  
You won't be disappointed at that price. I have a '93 with over 1500 hrs. and it still runs like a champ. Only trouble I ever had was the Polish altenator.

I think we are really going to enjoy it. Pulls a 6ft bush hog great. I washed and waxed it today. Want to keep it red!! and under the shed!!

/ Massey 231s Just got today #7  
I gave $8000 for my 98' MF 231 about 2 years ago with 500 hours on it. So in all honesty, you really didn't get a good deal in my opinion.......YOU GOT A STEAL. If you want your money back on it, just look me up on here!

Travis R

Thanks, I feel like we got a deal as well!!