MF GC2410 vs Kubota BX25 Video

/ MF GC2410 vs Kubota BX25 Video #1  

rayban1

Tractor
Massey Ferguson GC2410TLB
Just wondering if any one else seen the head to head video MF GC2410 vs Kubota BX25 on masseyferguson.com web page.

/ MF GC2410 vs Kubota BX25 Video #2  
Interesting video. Note a few things that they are now bragging about that have changed from the 2310. However I'll agree.

/ MF GC2410 vs Kubota BX25 Video #3  
I wonder how many words will this squeeze out of Lbrown59? LOL

/ MF GC2410 vs Kubota BX25 Video #6  
The RPM difference was one of the reasons I chose the M-F. Since the purchase, I've been able to compare more, and am convinced the M-F is quite a bit more robust in its contruction, esp. the BH. Quite satisfied with my decision! (Still wish I had that one-piece dash w/lights the 2410 has, however!)

/ MF GC2410 vs Kubota BX25 Video #7  
Interesting video. Note a few things that they are now bragging about that have changed from the 2310. However I'll agree.

At first I missed the twin pedal design that I had on my old 755, but now that I have had my 2310 for a while, I have grown to like its rocker pedal design. I have rarely had the engine > 2,000 rpm when using the BH and found that it had plenty of power (and is a lot quieter).

All in all, I'm still a very happy red tractor owner in what is otherwise a very orange neighborhood. :rolleyes:

/ MF GC2410 vs Kubota BX25 Video #8  
I wonder how many words will this squeeze out of Lbrown59? LOL

From that video, it seems a guy would have to buy 3 BX's to keep up with 1 MF. :rolleyes::D

/ MF GC2410 vs Kubota BX25 Video #9  
It is amazing what someone can make something look like today with a video!

I like star wars!