Value of 245??

/ Value of 245?? #1  

chrisreedtn

Looking for a value of my 245MF, Not sure of year model. Runs good, starts with no problems. Paint is... Not so great, but not terrible. Lights dont work. Wiring kinda crap really. Has a great bend front end loader with quick detach. Loader in good shape. Bucket is a little rough. (just the top of it is kinda bent up, from logs and stuff, not bad, just the top only a few inches down. Tractor has 2226 Hours on it. and is a 2wd. Rops looks semi home made?

Let me know what you think

Thanks!
-Chris

/ Value of 245?? #3  
Hate to say this in central Florida maybe 2000-2500. They are a good tractor folks just don't pay for RED around these parts. scrapironford

/ Value of 245??
wow, you guys are rough, lol. looking thru tractorhouse.com there is not one on there listed lower than 6k and thats with no loader or anything, and right at same amount of hours. So I would at least like to think that it was somewhere around the others atleast.

/ Value of 245?? #5  
You can try to get that much. Just remember that cash is a little tight these days and most manufacturers are offering some kind of 0% deals that make new very attractive.

You could always try to seperate the tractor and loader and might come out a little better.

/ Value of 245?? #6  
Was on the line to the local Massey dealer [owner] a few minutes ago ,his dad is sick was asking about him, then asked about a 245 he had on the lot. In 4 months not a single hit on it at $3500,sold it yesterday wholesale to another dealer up north for $4850, that dealer paid the freight. Red will not bring the money here that it will in other areas. scrapironford

/ Value of 245??
I thought most of florida was up north... lol.. :D

Im looking for hopefully what I will see on trade in. 4850 deff sounds better than 2500. Hopefully they will do a little better to try to make me feel good since Im spending 30k after trade in.

Thanks for your replys guys.

-Chris