Sub-compact BX Killer (Massey Ferguson GC2300)

/ Sub-compact BX Killer (Massey Ferguson GC2300) #1  

spb1971

Silver Member
Here are the details on the GC2300. This is a sub-compact that competes head to head with the BX Kubota. This tractor is made by Iseki for Massey Ferguson. It is exclusive to Massey Ferguson in the NA market. The HP is 22.5 @ 2600 rpm compared to the BX at 22 @ 3200 rpm. The attachments currently available are a 60" mid mower and front end loader. The loader has better specs than the BX, lift, speed, ease of removal, etc. These tractors will be at dealerships in mid to late July. List prices for the base tractor are just under $10,000, the mower list price is under $2000 and the loader is under $2800 list. These are some really slick machines and worth looking into. Any other questions just ask.

/ Sub-compact BX Killer (Massey Ferguson GC2300) #2  
<font color=blue>...These are some really slick machines and worth looking into...</font color=blue>

I certainly agree...

For years, I've always felt Iseki has been an equal to the big 3 Japanese compact makers... and in some cases superior... /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

When is simple marketing going to "wake-up" and shout to the world what this fine line of compact tractors offer...?

One basic ingredient they've been missing... advertising the product properly... /w3tcompact/icons/blush.gif

/ Sub-compact BX Killer (Massey Ferguson GC2300) #3  
I posted a note asking for pricing on the GC2300 before I saw this one. My big question - I was quoted $12,500.oo for a Kubota BX2200 with FEL and 60" belly mower. I was expecting to buy next week.
What is the price for the GC2300 with mower and FEL? I had been told it would be much less than the BX2200, but the prices you gave do not indicate that.
Dave - wegottallama@att.net