New 1529 & 1532 Hydro Announced

/ New 1529 & 1532 Hydro Announced #1  

agcodealer

Bronze Member
The new MF1529 & MF 1532 Hydro model retains many of the same features found on the gear tractors. It boasts the same Iseki 1.5 liter diesel engine used in the current tractors, and will be rated for 28 or 32.5 gross engine horsepower. These clean burning engines meet all EPA requirements for Tier III emissions compliance without sacrificing power or performance. The new hydrostatic transmission merges simplicity of operation with the convenience of infinite speed selection without shifting. It will feature side-by-side Hydro pedals for front and rear control. Visit you local Massey Ferguson Dealer to learn more about this new addition for Spring 2010.

/ New 1529 & 1532 Hydro Announced #2  
An incredibly timely post! I was just at my MF dealer today and like the size of the 29/32 but found it wasn't yet offered with the HST. The dealer thought it might be soon and is going to check on a release date. I was just going to post to this board to see if anyone had any additional info..

Any idea whether the HST pedals will also provide throttle control as they do in the 1533?

Thanks.

Last edited: