PROBLEMS ORDERING FRONT QUICK ATTACH FOR MF GC2610??

/ PROBLEMS ORDERING FRONT QUICK ATTACH FOR MF GC2610?? #1  

redrider2227

Tractor
2009 MF GC2610TLB
Hey everyone,
New to the forum. Love the site.

Bought a 2009 MF GC2610 in June. I also purchased a 60" HEAVY DUTY DOZER BLADE, HYDRAULIC ANGLING KIT, AND FRONT QUICK HITCH ATTACHMENT. My dealer keeps telling me AGCO has the attachments on back order. Now it's November. Still no attachments for my tractor. Called around to other "local dealers" (nothings local in this neck of the woods) & they too cannot order these parts or give a date as to when they can. Called AGCO & they inform me they don't even have my dealer listed as a MF dealer. Have yet to call me back.

Love the tractor but if I can't buy what I need to use it I almost wish I went with a different tractor company now. Anyone else having problems ordering these attachments for their GC2610's??

Thanks alot. Jay

/ PROBLEMS ORDERING FRONT QUICK ATTACH FOR MF GC2610?? #2  
You are not the only one seeing extended lead times on machinery. We have recently been hearing alot of comments that sound very similar to yours. And it isn't just MF dealers. We do have a complete line of attachments for smaller HP loaders that are made right here in the US - 3 day availability on most items - In-stock items can ship the same day. We did just lauch this new dozer blade (no tilt feature yet) but it will push a lot of snow quickly. If the arm spacings are close on your MF loader we also may be able to assist you with the QA set up or use your current pin-style set up. You may want to check to see if your dealer is a Westendorf dealer too, have him give us a call when you get tired of waiting.

Attachments

• SBB-60in-blade.jpg
    SBB-60in-blade.jpg
    129.4 KB · Views: 331
   / PROBLEMS ORDERING FRONT QUICK ATTACH FOR MF GC2610?? #3  
Looks a bit on the large side for a GC! :D :D

/ PROBLEMS ORDERING FRONT QUICK ATTACH FOR MF GC2610?? #4  
Hey everyone,
New to the forum. Love the site.

Bought a 2009 MF GC2610 in June. I also purchased a 60" HEAVY DUTY DOZER BLADE, HYDRAULIC ANGLING KIT, AND FRONT QUICK HITCH ATTACHMENT. My dealer keeps telling me AGCO has the attachments on back order. Now it's November. Still no attachments for my tractor. Called around to other "local dealers" (nothings local in this neck of the woods) & they too cannot order these parts or give a date as to when they can. Called AGCO & they inform me they don't even have my dealer listed as a MF dealer. Have yet to call me back.

Love the tractor but if I can't buy what I need to use it I almost wish I went with a different tractor company now. Anyone else having problems ordering these attachments for their GC2610's??

Thanks alot. Jay

This has been an on going problem for the past 2 years...there is 1 company that makes those blades and quick hitch set up, they supply them to MF,JD,Kubota and NH.
It is a pain in the ***** to deal with.
If only the Canadan manufacture would understand our needs they would have a boat load of inventory.
We placed an order for snowblower last Oct and I received one of them this past July:eek: Yes I said July!
It is a battle I wish we as dealers did not have to fight!

/ PROBLEMS ORDERING FRONT QUICK ATTACH FOR MF GC2610?? #5  
Looks a bit on the large side for a GC! :D :D
- It does appear bigger than it really is in the photo. It really isn't that big its only 60" wide, just a heavy built unit. It is for compacts - I'm sure if you wanted it smaller, they'd chop off a foot for you:D

/ PROBLEMS ORDERING FRONT QUICK ATTACH FOR MF GC2610?? #6  
I have a GC2300. Can that blade be made to fit on the loader arms? Can it angle?

Price?

I've been looking for a set up like this for some time

You are not the only one seeing extended lead times on machinery. We have recently been hearing alot of comments that sound very similar to yours. And it isn't just MF dealers. We do have a complete line of attachments for smaller HP loaders that are made right here in the US - 3 day availability on most items - In-stock items can ship the same day. We did just lauch this new dozer blade (no tilt feature yet) but it will push a lot of snow quickly. If the arm spacings are close on your MF loader we also may be able to assist you with the QA set up or use your current pin-style set up. You may want to check to see if your dealer is a Westendorf dealer too, have him give us a call when you get tired of waiting.

/ PROBLEMS ORDERING FRONT QUICK ATTACH FOR MF GC2610?? #7  
I actually gave up waiting for the quickhitch as well for my gc2300 ended up making my own from looking at pictures and taking measurements and such from off my cousins who has that for his bx1800 kubota.It took some time to do but at least I have it and its ready to use once the snow comes.I've posted a couple pictures in the build it yourself forum of tbn I don't have the exact measurements at this time as I used cardboard templates and wrote the measuerments down on them.There somewhere long gone now but maybe someone that you know has one and you can get measurements etc;off of there's the other problem you need to beable to weld and fabricate as well.As always Larry

/ PROBLEMS ORDERING FRONT QUICK ATTACH FOR MF GC2610?? #8  
This has been an on going problem for the past 2 years...there is 1 company that makes those blades and quick hitch set up, they supply them to MF,JD,Kubota and NH.
It is a pain in the ***** to deal with.
If only the Canadan manufacture would understand our needs they would have a boat load of inventory.
We placed an order for snowblower last Oct and I received one of them this past July:eek: Yes I said July!
It is a battle I wish we as dealers did not have to fight!

Rick,

I agree with you. If RAD would ramp up production during the summer months, this would not be an issue.

If there were more blowers on hand, do you think this would help lower the price a little? (Profit by higher sales volume?) I weuld love a front blower, but do not want to pay close to $5k once it is all said and done. I kow there are other manufacturers ou there, but they tie up the rear PTO with their models, and I do not want that.

/ PROBLEMS ORDERING FRONT QUICK ATTACH FOR MF GC2610??
Thanks everyone for responding. I feel a bit better hearing from all of you that this is an ongoing problem yet at the same time what a joke! I'm out a couple grand, don't have anything to show for it & winter is knocking real hard. I can't believe they make it this difficult to get these attachments for your tractor. WTF?

Is there any other set ups from companies other than dealers/tractor manufacturers that I can go to? Any plow comanies make attachments to fit tractors? Maybe something that attaches to the FEL for the MF GC2610? Like a skid steerer? I think member 75H2 mentioned this as well. Thanks in advance guys. Jay

/ PROBLEMS ORDERING FRONT QUICK ATTACH FOR MF GC2610?? #10  
Yep, we're all in the same boat on this one. From what I understand RAD wants snow equipment orders way before of the manufactures are ready to get it to them (probably in spring/summer) and so they end up with a late start to get stuff built for winter. Last year we got our 'big' snow equipment order in March.