Price Check Fair price for gc2610 tlb?

/ Fair price for gc2610 tlb? #1  

wny campground

Drawn to 0%-72 months financing, I wondered down to my local MF dealer to ckeck out the GC series tractors. Looking to replace our 98 NH 1220 w/MMM with a GC 2610 seems to fit our growing operational needs. I was Quoted $19,700 for a GC2610 tlb & $2,100 for a 60" MMM, those prices do not include tax or anything else. I relize the dealer needs to make a buck and in NYS our overhead is high, however the price seems a bit high to me. Any input would be appreciated-Thanks. We also have a MF 1533 purchased from the same dealer in '06.

Last edited:
   / Fair price for gc2610 tlb? #2  
I just paid $17,900 for my GC2410. That number included Rimguard, reinforcement plate welded to the loader bucket, hooks on both bucks and a shackle on the loader bucket. If I remember correctly the dealer told me I could have the 2610 for $600 more but he suggested I stay with the 2410. I also paid $1900 for the 54" mmm. The 60" mmm was $2000. Delivery was included in the price and I used the 0-0-72.

/ Fair price for gc2610 tlb?
Thanks for the info, whats a rimguard? And what exactly did they reinforce on the bucket?

/ Fair price for gc2610 tlb? #4  
Sorry, I should have been clearer. Rimguard is a fluid that is used to fill the rear tires for added weight and stability. It is denser then water, does not freeze and is non-toxic. On the rear tire of the GC it adds about 110 lbs per tire. On the front bucket, they added two pieces of 1/4 in thick plate, each about 6 inches wide, running from the underside of the front lip to the back edge of the bucket. This was mainly so when using clamp-on pallet forks I would not leave dimples on the bottom of the bucket. They also act as wear strips when sliding the bucket on the ground.