Help me decide on what tractor to buy

/ Help me decide on what tractor to buy #1  
Hi guys I'm new to this forum . I'm looking at either buying a MF1643 HST with a cab or a Kioti DK45SE HST with a cab. I've been comparing the specs for each machine and I've got a question about the loader specs and if these numbers are that important in considering one machine from another.
The Kioti's loader a KL 401 has a Lift Capacity to full height at pivot is 2716 lbs and the breakout force at pivot point is 3727 lbs. The MF 1643 DL 120 Lift Capacity to full height at pivot is 1900 lbs and the breakout force at pivot point is 1841 lbs. The MF CB 20 back hoe has a higher digging force then the Kioiti's. So I'm not really sure if I should be putting a lot of weight behind these numbers or not. The MF tractor is a little cheeper but I'm not basing my decision on that, I like the MF's looks and the fact its a well know name.

Thanks for your help

Mike:)

/ Help me decide on what tractor to buy #2  
Okay since I sell both here is my thoughts....
The Kioti cab is hands down no questions asked a by far better cab.
Kioti also has a lot more standard features that will add quite a bit more cost to the MF to get the cabs semi equal.
The Kioti has aux remotes standard.
Raise and lower the 3pt from the rear of the tractor.
The loader lifts much more

Now for the MF
It is quieter than the Kioti
It turns tighter
It has the auto throttle (HUGE PLUS)
Larger capacity bucket
Better sub frame mount for the backhoe
Can't comment on the backhoe, I never ran one
Better resale

If your trying to save a couple of bucks look at the Kioti DK 40 (41hp) same as the 45 just 4 hp less.

/ Help me decide on what tractor to buy
Thanks for getting back to me so quickly. What about the lifting and digging force (LBS) specs do they mean a whole lot ??

Mike

/ Help me decide on what tractor to buy #4  
I think the loader capacity is mostly what customers are looking at.
I did look at the specs on the backhoe and MF does not give us a psi that they are using to get their number up higher than Kioti.