Tractor Sizing I bought a tractor.

/ I bought a tractor. #1  

supertuff

i purchased a tractor. i have owned a ford 3000 for years. i love those old fords. it just needed a little more traction and it needed a loader. could not justify putting a loader on it. i went looking for a new tractor with a loader. started at the farm machinery show in louisville ky. found the loader at the westendorf booth. Made in USA. yes, i still believe. awesome piece of machinery with capacity to spare. skid steer quick attach . Then i found the tractor.
This is what i ended up with for $16,000. loader not included. brand new (cash price). :)
loader is being installed next week.
why did i buy this, out of about 100 reasons , the one that caught my attention more than anything was the weight. with no fluid this thing weighs 4820 lbs.

Attachments

• 02-27 004.jpg
    02-27 004.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 326
Last edited:
   / I bought a tractor. #2  
i purchased a tractor. i have owned a ford 3000 for years. i love those old fords. it just needed a little more traction and it needed a loader. could not justify putting a loader on it. i went looking for a new tractor with a loader. started at the farm machinery show in louisville ky. found the loader at the westendorf booth. Made in USA. yes, i still believe. awesome piece of machinery with capacity to spare. skid steer quick attach . Then i found the tractor.
This is what i ended up with for $16,000. loader not included. brand new (cash price). :)
loader is being installed next week.
why did i buy this, out of about 100 reasons , the one that caught my attention more than anything was the weight. with no fluid this thing weighs 4820 lbs.

Beautiful!! Congrats!! please get us pics once it arrives. I am jealous now... :)

df

/ I bought a tractor. #3  
You'll be having fun now and watch how big your projects get!

/ I bought a tractor. #4  
I think that tractor is offered with two different types of PTO. Which type did you get? My '98 MF 231 has the "live" PTO.

I think you got an excellent deal on your purchase. The 231, in 1999 listed for around $13,000 and its only 2wd with 38 engine hp and 34 PTO hp. You got a deal...

LETS SEE MORE PICS!! (and videos!)

Travis

/ I bought a tractor. #5  
Congrads on the new tractor! Enjoy!!

/ I bought a tractor. #6  
Congrats on fine looking beast.

/ I bought a tractor. #7  
Thats one nice looking tractor:thumbsup: