Tractor Sizing MF1533

/ MF1533 #1  

Colt-Henry

Looking at a MF 1533 w/loader. Does anyone have one and what are your pros and cons? Will the little tractor handle 1,000lbs rd bales with the FEL? The specs say it will but Im looking for real life experience. How is the Iseki engine?

/ MF1533 #2  
I've moved 4x5 dry rounds with a 1533 before. No problem, I'm guessing that's about the size you're looking to move? I could stack 2 high staggered with ease. I woud have some extra ballast on the rear though, it got a little light going over some bumps.

/ MF1533 #3  
We have sold a lot of the 1533's. Engine stands up very well. Good luck.

/ MF1533 #4  
I have the 1533. I have 200 hours now with 0 problems. it has done everything I asked it to do. Buy it and you will be happy:D

/ MF1533
Have you ever wished you had bought the 1540? Or has the 1533 had enough horses for the size of tractor?

/ MF1533 #6  
Have you ever wished you had bought the 1540? Or has the 1533 had enough horses for the size of tractor?

Never, a real good friend of mine has the 1540 and when I bought mine he tried it out and said he didn't really feel a difference. Wish I had a cab though but couldn't afford the extra money.

/ MF1533 #7  
I've handled 1000 lbs with mine. You'll probably want an implement on the back to help counter the weight, it'll let you work faster without bouncing in the rear too much.

I have 450 hrs on mine with no problems. I have been cleaning up from having timber cut and it'll move some huge piles of tops and limbs.

/ MF1533 #8  
Never, a real good friend of mine has the 1540 and when I bought mine he tried it out and said he didn't really feel a difference. Wish I had a cab though but couldn't afford the extra money.

I have a 2007 1540 that I really like, but question the extra dough for the turbo.
I have a friend with a John Deere the same size and you can hear the turbo whistling away; my 1540, not a peep.
Yeah, you lift the hood and the turbo housing and plumbing is there.
I have looked for a place to hook a guage and test boost but can't find a spot.
No big deal. It has more than enough power for my needs. But someday I would really like to know if I really have a FUNTIONING turbo or what.
Seems like you should hear something!

/ MF1533 #9  
I have a 2007 1540 that I really like, but question the extra dough for the turbo.
I have a friend with a John Deere the same size and you can hear the turbo whistling away; my 1540, not a peep.
Yeah, you lift the hood and the turbo housing and plumbing is there.
I have looked for a place to hook a guage and test boost but can't find a spot.
No big deal. It has more than enough power for my needs. But someday I would really like to know if I really have a FUNTIONING turbo or what.
Seems like you should hear something!

Not that I have Massey's, but both of my Mahindra's have turbos and I can not hear the turbo on them either.