new 1643 coming home soon......need advise

/ new 1643 coming home soon......need advise #1  

roger 4400

Silver Member
Tractor
Massey Ferguson 1643 ,2010
Hi every one.
Yesterday I signed for a new 1643 HST. What a change, I have an Oliver 550 1959....As you can see with my name Roger 4400, I wanted a Kubota L4400 HST.....but yesterday I went to the dealer and tried a 4400, I was disapointed, the engine vibrated a lot and all the Hst pedal and brake pedals on the same side were disturbing me. The floor was slippery, no rubber.It looked to me like like a bad conception it did not looked economic, it looked cheap. Sorry for Kubota but it is my feeling.( a tin can with an engine) I know that the 4400 is an economic and a basic machine but I felt as confortable on my Oliver 51 years old than on the 4400. The lift arms are not entendable etc....
I went to the Massey dealer and tried a 1648 and a 1635 .( did not had a 1643)..what a difference, a lot more luxuous, very pratical and LESS EXPENSIVE.......and only 2hp less but is that so important....? The same hydraulic performance and a bigger hydraulic flow.

So pros over there any problems on that machine???????
The engine is reliable????
This tractor will be used for mowing ( 6 foot finishing mower) +- 5 acres
plowing 400 feet of driveway
pulling trees with a farmi winch and taking care of all my forest roads ( 145 acres of land but all my trails are nice (mostly hihihi)

Thanks for your advise and if you had any problem with that machine please tell me, I,ll be aware .
Sorry if there are some mistakes, I was raised in french. See you.

/ new 1643 coming home soon......need advise #2  
Congrats on the Tractor!!!!!!!!:thumbsup: I had to wait a week for mine to be shipped across the country. I was like a kid before Christmas. So far I love mine.

/ new 1643 coming home soon......need advise #3  
You will not regret it. I have a 09 1533, the 16 is replacing the 15's. Pretty much the same but different stile. I love the thing its built like a tank.:thumbsup: