Looking at a Massey 1529

/ Looking at a Massey 1529 #1  

Rustyrat

Tractor
JD 2305 tlb
I have been shopping the orange and green lots for a compact tractor. Finally headed to the MF dealership and saw the 1529. It is a little bigger than what I have been looking at (Kubota B2620, JD 2520). But WOW, quite a tractor. Much heavier/bigger. I am going to get a backhoe as well. Anyone care to comment about this setup?

/ Looking at a Massey 1529 #2  
I have been shopping the orange and green lots for a compact tractor. Finally headed to the MF dealership and saw the 1529. It is a little bigger than what I have been looking at (Kubota B2620, JD 2520). But WOW, quite a tractor. Much heavier/bigger. I am going to get a backhoe as well. Anyone care to comment about this setup?

Hi. If you go to the Massey dealer have a look at their new 1600 serie. I bought a 1643 and love it.....a very good tractor. In that serie they have the 1635 that is a lot of a tractor. Good luck spending your money. ( Do not forget to TRY the tractor you want to buy, this is very important. Luckily I did that before buying......have a nice day ) Roger.

/ Looking at a Massey 1529 #3  

Hi. My neighbour just bought the 1528. I think the 1529 is a little bigger frame but I have to say I am impressed with his 1528. He's a first time owner and it didn't take him long to get comfortable with it. Moved about 3 yards of manure from my place to his (across the road) in no time. He has a 60 inch tiller that he used to put the manure in his wife's garden, nice tractor!:thumbsup: