Price Check new 1643

/ new 1643 #11  
Here I go, drooling again:D... got any pics yet?

/ new 1643
no pic's yet guy's, i'd like to get it out and play but we have sleet here this morning. but will post some here later in the week if possible.

/ new 1643 #14  
Is the sleet piling up, do you get to push some, that's always fun.

/ new 1643
not alot of sleet, plus the ground is too warm still. But the wind chill is just too cold. but I see you have a nice warm cab. I would have liked the cab too, but then it wouldn't fit though the shop door. LOL
david

/ new 1643 #16  
not alot of sleet, plus the ground is too warm still. But the wind chill is just too cold. but I see you have a nice warm cab. I would have liked the cab too, but then it wouldn't fit though the shop door. LOL
david

Mine does between 40 and 50 driveways each day, It's pretty well a must, and on those really hot days in the summer the air conditioning is ok.:D

/ new 1643 #17  
in the summer the air conditioning is ok.:D

OK....Ok???? It's much more than OK!!!!! :laughing: When baling hay it's almost like cheating... Sittin there cool and clean... The only bad thing is getting a wad hung in the throat... Makes me want to choke the guy who raked... Oh wait... that was me.............:)

tpoole12

/ new 1643
One of the features of this new tractor, is the way you can refigure the rear wheels.
You can set them in or out dependong on how you want to set it up.

Wide track or narrow track.
I finally got to go play with this toy, the more I play with it, the more I am lov'in it.
I tried out the different gears and speeds
It's nothing to my old 1528, this is going to be a joy t:confused2 mow with this spring mowing season.:drool::confused2::thumbsup:
david