Price Check new 1643

/ new 1643 #1  

the6shooter

Gold Member
Tractor
MF 1643
Well looks like i'm buying a new one, just hope I can get it purchased in time.
Been on the phone with the dealer, and agco has a $4,000. rebate on 1600 tractors till dec.31, after that it's only $2000 rebate, going to trade in my 2006 1528 for the thing. the dealer didn't have to talk me into it, after finding out the price. of $24000. now I can start the yr. with almost twice the power of last yr. we'll soon find out.

/ new 1643 #2  
OK but you better provide pics and a full review!:D:D

/ new 1643
Well, it's a done deal, with a few changes since I bought an 18' trailer with it, they droped the price of the 1643 power shuttle to $23,500.00, sounded better to me. got the papers signed this morning, now just waiting for the call . it's at another dealer and their shipping it. when don't know.
I did get in on the $4000.00 rebate that expires on midnight December 31st.

Now I just want to get out and play with it.
But I will miss my 1528 gear.
As far as I am concerned i:confused do believe Iseki is a great engine maker. just wish I could get one in a small car. that would really be a green machine.:confused2::D:thumbsup:

/ new 1643 #5  
Great choice, congrats!!! I bought a 1643 cab unit with PS in Sept. Couldn't be happier! We had over 60 inches of snow in three days, a couple of weeks ago. I was out plowing one time for well over three hours. This machine will move a lot of snow! I had a 1240 for over ten years that was a great tractor. So far, in terms of power, there is a considerable difference with the 1643.

Originally, I wasn't sure that I would like the PowerShuttle. After some hours, I really like it.

/ new 1643 #6  
So what did you get for $23,500? QA bucket? Remotes? R4 tires? Does HST cost more than the shuttle shift? Need details. Fixing to buy one of these myself :)

/ new 1643 #7  
So what did you get for $23,500? QA bucket? Remotes? R4 tires? Does HST cost more than the shuttle shift? Need details. Fixing to buy one of these myself :)

I know that a couple of years ago when I was looking at a 1540 I had added extras of:
HD quick attach bucket
Large R4 tires
power shuttle
2 rear remotes
draft control
wheel weights
OEM sunshade

Those extras were over 7k and that put the total price over 27k. After thinking on it long and hard, I decided that it was just a bit to much tractor for me to have as a 2ND tractor. Sure would have been a nice machine though. :thumbsup:

/ new 1643
I just got the 1643+fel, q attatch bucket and power shuttle, and yes the hst is more $$$, but for what I do, the wet clutch power shuttle, will last longer than the plane shuttle shift, and the power shuttle is a 12X12, vs. the 8X8-
shuttle shift

/ new 1643
well, It's going to be arriving in the morning. Can't wait to play with it before it gets cold outside.:shocked:
david

/ new 1643
well, it's here.!!! sorry to see the 1528 go, but i'm sure it will find a good home.
Got to play with the New 1643, I believe I am going to like it even better.
after getting on it at home i seemed even bigger that when I saw it in the dealer lot. I can't believe how comfortable it was. got my quick hitch on.

And was reading in the owner's manul, that the rim's are ajustable depending on preferance. wide or narrow foot print you can configure it to. messured mine at 68" wide, How cool is that ?? fit and finish was great. got it in the shop going to be a little bad weather here all week, but i'll be waiting for warmer weather, to be getting a good coat of heavy wax on it. **** I even fit in the bucket (hum) must be because i'm less than 6 ft.
anyway today was a good day.
david