Tractor Sizing MF 1533 or MF1635

/ MF 1533 or MF1635 #1  

bironacad

Platinum Member
Tractor
New Holland 3045/2010
MF 1533 or MF1635

Hello new guy to the discussion forums and have been doing a lot of reading and appreciate the shared experience. I am looking at purchasing a compact for my property. I will be blowing snow, bush hogging and brush stuff, digging holes...... I was almost ready to make a decision when I decided I would also get the Wallenstein BX42 Wood Chipper and perhaps a cab enclosure which put me in the pros and cons debate of the MF 1533 or MF1635 the larger one can take a cab. So I guess the question is what is the collective wisdom for the Pros and Cons between the two tractors?

I also have looked at the Kubota and New Holland comparable models but leaning toward the MF, better warranty and financing for me.

Thanks

/ MF 1533 or MF1635 #2  
The 1635 has a little more hp. The 1600 series took over the 1500 and are a lot nicer looking and operator friendly. I know you will realy like that tractor. It is one of my best sellers.:thumbsup:
you will also like the power shuttle

/ MF 1533 or MF1635 #3  
It would definitely be the 1600 for me if I could swing it.

/ MF 1533 or MF1635
It would definitely be the 1600 for me if I could swing it.

I am suffering a bit of buyers remorse, the boss, my life partner says get what you want but am I a wimp to want the cab for snow blowing? lol. She can spend money like water without a blink me...........

/ MF 1533 or MF1635 #5  
My dealer told me the 1533's were being phased out, I went in looking for one of those and ended up with a 1635 when he wasn't able to get one.

I think I'm much happier with even the minor updates of the 1635, the headlights are fantastic.

/ MF 1533 or MF1635 #6  
I bought a 1533 with a cab for my dad to rake in when he decides he wants to do something (he's retired). It works good for what we use it for. raking, rototillering, planting yards, just small tasks. it pulls a 12 wheel high capacity rake just fine

/ MF 1533 or MF1635 #7  
The swon blown by a thrower is not of the fat christmassy kind of snow, it is of the snowstorm fine particle type. If you got wind blowing even slightly in your direction, you'll need either a full clothing protection including ski goggles and winter pants, or a cab.

Believe me, I don't have a cab, and blowing snow always result in me and the tractor being covered from head to toe in snow. If your SO thinks blowing snow without a cab is not a problem, you might want to suggest to her to try it, and then she'll see the full potential of a cab.

Phil

/ MF 1533 or MF1635 #8  
Both are nice tractors , looks like everybody has covered the pro's & con's , good luck with your decision :thumbsup:

/ MF 1533 or MF1635 #9  
Go drive them. Don't count out the 1643. Same frame as 1635 with a few more horsies. 1600 series is really nice.