Buying Advice GC2400 snow blower

/ GC2400 snow blower #1  

Kal130

Silver Member
So MF Is still offering the free 2360 snow blower with the GC series tractors in lieu of 0% or about 1k cash off. So the free snow blower costs $,1000. If I were to take the blower instead of the $1,000 what are the chances I would be able to sell the thing and for how much? I live about 30 miles south of the lake effect snow region and I can recall about twice in the last 12 years I could have actually needed a blower. The dealer tells me if I came in off the street to buy this blower if would cost about $3,200. Thoughts? What to do? Help?

/ GC2400 snow blower #2  
So MF Is still offering the free 2360 snow blower with the GC series tractors in lieu of 0% or about 1k cash off. So the free snow blower costs $,1000. If I were to take the blower instead of the $1,000 what are the chances I would be able to sell the thing and for how much? I live about 30 miles south of the lake effect snow region and I can recall about twice in the last 12 years I could have actually needed a blower. The dealer tells me if I came in off the street to buy this blower if would cost about $3,200. Thoughts? What to do? Help?

The snowblower is a difficult sale...I would take the rebate.
The odds are stacked against you selling the blower and making a decent amount of money on it.

Freight
Assembly
High costs
You need a tractor that is equipped with a joystick.
Not saying it can't be profitable but the odds are not highly in your favor.
One thing I found out last year is that the MF blower spins in the opposite direction than some of the other tractors out there.

JMO

/ GC2400 snow blower
Kal130 said:

Yeah, figured, took the discount. Was hard until I considered I wouldn't pay 1k for a blower. Then it was easy.