What to ask for GC 2300 Mower deck

/ What to ask for GC 2300 Mower deck #1  

Rumbles

Tractor
GC 2300
I will no longer need my center mount 60" mower deck in about a month after I move. I'm taking the tractor north to blow snow and want to sell the mower deck to buy a snow blower. The deck would be considered good working condition and is about 7 years old. Any thoughts on what to ask for it?

/ What to ask for GC 2300 Mower deck #2  
I bought mine used, but it had only about 6 hours on it. Back then (2+ years ago) a new one went for around $1900+. I happily paid $1500, and drove down to near NYC to pick it up. It helped that seller was willing to take three $500 payments over 4 months or so.

For a 7-year old unit...how much is it used?... I'm thinking a new one might be $2100-$2200 now... perhaps $1200-$1400 might be on target. I'd be interested to know what you do get for it when you sell it. I know I really like mine, it has cut my lawn mowing time down by 75%, I feel like I've gotten my summers back! :thumbsup:

/ What to ask for GC 2300 Mower deck #3  
Realistically you might get $300 to $500. Your biggest problem is not value, but finding a buyer.

/ What to ask for GC 2300 Mower deck
Realistically you might get $300 to $500. Your biggest problem is not value, but finding a buyer.

Dealer offered me $500 trading it in on a Farm King 60" blower that he priced out for me a $1900. I think I will go for it $1400 and the mower seems ok. Plus I have to take the tractor north in the next few weeks and I don't want to move the mower.

/ What to ask for GC 2300 Mower deck #5  
Dealer offered me $500 trading it in on a Farm King 60" blower that he priced out for me a $1900. I think I will go for it $1400 and the mower seems ok. Plus I have to take the tractor north in the next few weeks and I don't want to move the mower.

Where are you located? I will gladly give you more then what the dealer will I have one without a deck and have been looking for a little while and just bumped into yours tonight:D I am a powerseller on ebay if you want to look me up I am legit :)

Where are you located? I will gladly give you more then what the dealer will I have one without a deck and have been looking for a little while and just bumped into yours tonight:D I am a powerseller on ebay if you want to look me up I am legit :)

I live near Windsor, Ontario

/ What to ask for GC 2300 Mower deck #7  
I pmed you my phone number please give me a call I am in michigan so I am not too far away. Sorry about the delay on getting back with you I thought it would email me if there was a reply.

I pmed you my phone number please give me a call I am in michigan so I am not too far away. Sorry about the delay on getting back with you I thought it would email me if there was a reply.

there was nothing in my pm box.

/ What to ask for GC 2300 Mower deck #9  
Call me crazy, but id keep it. Might make the machine an easier sell later. Not like the mower will depreciate much if not used and you'll recoup it at the end with increased value and easier sale.

/ What to ask for GC 2300 Mower deck #10