Price Check 1529 price check

/ 1529 price check #1  

kayaker

Tractor
Massey 1529
Found a 1529 with 82 hours. 13,500 is the asking price. It is hydrostatc with a l100 4 in 1 bucket? I cant find anything on mf webpage about a 4 in 1? Does this seem like a resonable deal?

/ 1529 price check #2  
Found a 1529 with 82 hours. 13,500 is the asking price. It is hydrostatc with a l100 4 in 1 bucket? I cant find anything on mf webpage about a 4 in 1? Does this seem like a resonable deal?

Well I can't say much about the used price, but the local Rural King has the unit new for $15,500 with FEL and you would get a warrenty.

/ 1529 price check
To late. Bought it. 13k. The W.R. LONG 4 in 1 bucket is an awesome option that from my research would be about an additional 2k after installation. And i got a 4 foot rake to boot. The tractor has never been worked hard. **** are still on the tires! The three point hitch has never had anything hooked to it. The eyes on the lower arms are still painted in place ad the upper link is still ty-wrapped in place. By the time you add tax you would be over 16k for a new one. This one still has a year left on warranty, so I'm pretty happy with my purchase.

/ 1529 price check #4  
To late. Bought it. 13k. The W.R. LONG 4 in 1 bucket is an awesome option that from my research would be about an additional 2k after installation. And i got a 4 foot rake to boot. The tractor has never been worked hard. **** are still on the tires! The three point hitch has never had anything hooked to it. The eyes on the lower arms are still painted in place ad the upper link is still ty-wrapped in place. By the time you add tax you would be over 16k for a new one. This one still has a year left on warranty, so I'm pretty happy with my purchase.

sounds like u got a real good deal since it still has some warranty left on it