How do you feel about the 1433v massey?

/ How do you feel about the 1433v massey? #1  

Anonymous Poster

I'm looking to buy the 1433v model, and was woundering on how good and bad it is. Like engine etc. tell me all the problems you have had if any. Thanks guys...

/ How do you feel about the 1433v massey? #2  
Well, I do not own one, but wish I did... I sat on one at the National Farm Machinery Show in Louisville, KY, last week and it is one very nice unit... I spoke at length with their Compact Product Mgr. at the show... /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I have a 1993 grey market Iseki, and they make this unit as well. Mine has many of the same features. the 1433V "Value" model is essentially the same as the 1433 except 8 gears F/R vs 16 and a couple of other bells and whistles.. It has the shuttle shift of course... I would be very surprised /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif if you get much feedback on problems with these tractors.. Iseki (AGCO, Massey & Challenger) are known for quality and reliability.. other than cosmetics and minor updates.. this is basically the same as the Model 1240 it replaced and the 1145 before that..in terms of technology... It is not as heavy as some units out there, such as Kioti, Century but you can easily put fluid in the tires to make it of sufficient weight for use of the HP... If I had the money /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif, I would run down to the Massey Dealer 6 miles from me and buy one... Again, there are better "values" but no better quality than this unit.......

You could not go wrong with it.... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ How do you feel about the 1433v massey?
Thanks for the reply. I like the massey alot. I am going to go down to buy it tomerrow.

/ How do you feel about the 1433v massey? #4  
Glad to hear you're impressed with the 1433v. I am interested as well. I have a question for you. I own a Massey 1215 and it is a great little tractor - but, I live in the mountains and it has a very narrow track width with R1s. The rear tires are 43" dished out and the front track is much less than that. What are the outside track widths on the 1433?

/ How do you feel about the 1433v massey?
stonewall the front track dished in is about 53" w/r4's. Measured one the other day.I'm pretty sure this is what I'm going to get,although haven't decided on v or full featured.

/ How do you feel about the 1433v massey? #6  
Dustin:

Well, did you buy it?. give us the lowdown on your thoughts and if you don't mind the asking price and the out the door price oh and send us some pic's - side, front, back, operator area.

Whiskey