Price Check 2003 gc2300, loader, 60" mid mower

/ 2003 gc2300, loader, 60" mid mower #1  

ced

Tractor
john deere 4310
1000 hrs., hydrostat, average condition, i think i can get it for 6500. Is this a good buy. How do these tractors hold up over time? Is this near its death at 1000 hours? Thanks ahead for any info!!

/ 2003 gc2300, loader, 60" mid mower #2  
1000 hrs., hydrostat, average condition, i think i can get it for 6500. Is this a good buy. How do these tractors hold up over time? Is this near its death at 1000 hours? Thanks ahead for any info!!

I would say that is a good deal ,provided the tractor was maintained properly.
there is no real way to tell how it was taken care of, other than appearance and records of maintainance.
The 1000 hrs is nothing "again" provided it was maintained properly...........this is a tough call ,without actually seeing the tractor.

/ 2003 gc2300, loader, 60" mid mower #3  
I would ask to see the maintenance record and interval. That should not be an issue, if it is.....don't walk.....run away! I would take into account the condition of the unit also. If it was well cared for and the maintenance is in order, I would not hesitate if it was what I was looking for.
I would also want to take it for a test drive and see if everything works as it should.

Also, check the MMM gearbox oil, to see if it looks good too.

Last edited:
   / 2003 gc2300, loader, 60" mid mower
Well i passes on it, he even got to 6000 but he told me it had a 60" mmm but it was only 54", had no service history, he just told me it "prob about time to do it", seat was trashed, blew a hydraulic line while i was running the unit, and he always kept it in 4x4 so the front tires were shot. It didnt look well cared for either. Thanks for all your opinions!!