Comparison Why did you ultimately choose a Massey Ferguson?

/ Why did you ultimately choose a Massey Ferguson? #51  
"Why did you ultimately choose a Massey Ferguson?"

Because, red is my favorite color. :D

And, at the time, the only other subcompacts were those ugly orange ones. And, they had more plastic on them. :no:

A factor was, that the MF dealer was the nicest, and the closest. (Lot of good that did me though, they no longer have any MF equipment, or parts).

And, the MF, which I liked better when comparing everything between the two, also cost me less money.

/ Why did you ultimately choose a Massey Ferguson? #52  
I Checked all the manufactures, compared every thing. Horse Power, to Lift, to cab set up, to Ease of Hydrolics, to clearance, Stance, weight, and PRICE. Best all around w/ 3year warranty. Nobody wanted to sell one with all the features I wanted and be Price competitive. I also had to DROP in HP and Class Size to Get in SAME PRICING. Every Massey Dealer I called from Central US to the West coast were a pleasure to deal with, and they worked hard to match what I was wanting. All were within a few hundred bucks of each other after I got all the bells and wistles put on it. They have great Interest Rates for 0% for 72mo, but I chose to get my own from my own bank, and got the L120 Skid Steer Upgrade package w/ 6' bucket that IS ALL USA MADE free as an uprgrade for cash price. I saved over $4500.00 by time all said and done. I spent all of 12 months Researching and comparing. The 1533 was the best match for my 10 acres, yet could handle much bigger stuff down the road if needed. Only thing I wish was easier was ordering filters and Lubes on line from OEM without having to make trip to town. Have used my machine hard since I received the 1st of Dec. Thanks again Massey for making my purchase easy for me.

/ Why did you ultimately choose a Massey Ferguson? #53  
Specs and price. Plus the 135 was a great tractor. Although not the same company as to day, like the red.