MF 2635

/ MF 2635
It's seems that the your 2635 has had some bad bugs to work out. After I've tried a few other tractors out, I've noticed some of the shortcomings that model has. To me, after spending that kind of money on a machine, it should not have those types of problems in that short of time. I'm watching the reviews on the 4608 and on the JD 5e series. I like the looks of the new tractors, but I'm wondering about the long term durability of the new tier 4.

/ MF 2635 #62  
Yup. Not overly impressed. Plus this winter has been brutal and my enthusiasm for plowing in a open station wore off long ago... Time for a cab!!!

I would be more comfortable with the Iseki built 4608 or my other choice would be a 583 which has a 4 cyl Perkins diesel but no power shuttle.

/ MF 2635
Nothing quite as a reminder of hard a winter can be with the temps this year. I think cab sales might go up after this year. I know I'm rethinking a open station!

/ MF 2635 #64  
Well, I might be on my way to a cab 4608. Dealer has approved a trade on the 2635, no issues there. Back tomorrow for a demo on the 4608. I have a better feeling about the longer term prospects of this tractor even though the engine is unproven in this particular application. Iseki+SISU tech should be a good combo. As others have stated the cab isn't anything to write home about and being a lanky guy with long legs I need to find a way to push the seat back even further past the max. However, anything is an improvement over open station.. The cab ergonomics are well thought out and the integrated loader joystick is much nicer than what I have on the 2635.

They also have a 4609 with a DL260 mechanical self leveling loader, beefier front axle and larger tires on each corner. Really tempting to step up to this one, more features and power without a larger frame size which I don't want to go to.

/ MF 2635 #65  
Well, I might be on my way to a cab 4608. Dealer has approved a trade on the 2635, no issues there. Back tomorrow for a demo on the 4608. I have a better feeling about the longer term prospects of this tractor even though the engine is unproven in this particular application. Iseki+SISU tech should be a good combo. As others have stated the cab isn't anything to write home about and being a lanky guy with long legs I need to find a way to push the seat back even further past the max. However, anything is an improvement over open station.. The cab ergonomics are well thought out and the integrated loader joystick is much nicer than what I have on the 2635. They also have a 4609 with a DL260 mechanical self leveling loader, beefier front axle and larger tires on each corner. Really tempting to step up to this one, more features and power without a larger frame size which I don't want to go to.

Sisu does not build garbage, so do not worry at all about that! It will be a great buy for you.

Pics please'