Massey is my color

/ Massey is my color #1  

deere755

Platinum Member
Tractor
Case 2090 Massey Ferguson 4233 John Deere 4700
I have always been green but last spring I bought my 1st Massey. I had never been around one but they made me a great deal so I thought I would give it a try. My Dad was less then thrilled but now he loves running it. I was thinking of trading my 4700 John Deere off but have decided not to right now, but if I were it would be another Massey. I looked at Deere 1st and then Massey. I must say my Massey dealer seemed to want to do business more so then my Deere dealer. After looking at what they both had to offer I liked the Massey better.

/ Massey is my color #2  
welcome to the club, and what did you get ?
david

/ Massey is my color #3  
I've run both Deere and Massey, both are very nice machines but when considering price disparity Massey's seem to provide better overall quality and performance and, for me, better ergonomics.

/ Massey is my color
welcome to the club, and what did you get ?
david

I bought a 4233 last spring with a cab. Its funny because Dad and I both were convinced that we wouldn't like it but now we fight over it. Most of the time I loose that one. Whats even worse is my wife likes it too.

/ Massey is my color #6  
I bought a 4233 last spring with a cab. Its funny because Dad and I both were convinced that we wouldn't like it but now we fight over it. Most of the time I loose that one. Whats even worse is my wife likes it too.
That's the kind of comments that I've heard most often from the people I've talked to. I've heard terms like........"more power to the ground", "Feels so much stronger".

/ Massey is my color
That's the kind of comments that I've heard most often from the people I've talked to. I've heard terms like........"more power to the ground", "Feels so much stronger".

The big things I have noticed about the 2 and I have used a Deere in the same hp range is the Massey seems better balanced.....which means as you say more Hp to the ground and better traction. Also less front weights to lift heavy 3ph attachments. Better hydraulics, Better torque and better fuel economy. The Deere seemed to have a more plush cab where the Massey is all plastic. The seat on the Massey is comfortable the air is cold and its quiet so plush doesn't matter to me.

/ Massey is my color #10  
where is the best place to buy old massey 65 parts