GC2310 Pricing & Advice(NH)

/ GC2310 Pricing & Advice(NH) #1  

kahancock

Tractor
None..Yet
Hi All,

I'm new to this forum and don't currently have any tractor. I grew up running mill & construction equipment but it's been quite a few years since then and I'm sure a lot has changed. I have a bunch of projects around the house and also own another 2 acre property with a bad driveway and large lawn to mow. Tomorrow a friend and I are heading out to look at a GC2310 w/493hrs. Equipped (standard I think) with a hoe, loader and belly mower, asking price is $12,500.

First question - how reasonable is the price? My gut says it needs to come down to 11ish?

Second question - what do I need to be looking for? I'm fairly mechanically inclined and am taking a good friend who is very good mechanically. However are there any common problems with these we should be checking for?

Third question - at just under 500hrs what maintenance intervals should have been completed?

Any other advice? Thanks in advance!

/ GC2310 Pricing & Advice(NH) #2  
I often check prices at www.tractorhouse.com You can get an idea of what things are going for on both new and used tractors. However they don't always have lots of listing at any one time. Good luck!

/ GC2310 Pricing & Advice(NH) #4  
   / GC2310 Pricing & Advice(NH) #5  
2310TLB in older unit with heel hoe forward reverse, remember new 2010 or newer 2410TLB HAS TWO pedal side by side come with two year warranty and cost $15,000.00 to $16,000.00:thumbsup: I think the price is high for year and hours, if you buy used from dealer you can get a warranty. service on this sytle 2310 or 2410 is first 50 hours and then every 100 hours after.

/ GC2310 Pricing & Advice(NH) #6  
I've got one of the "last" 2310s (2007), which had a lot of improvements over earlier ones, like a transmission oil filter guard, among other things. If the one you're looking at is an older one, check it over carefully. There's a thread here on problems that have been encountered with 2310s, many of which were addressed with later models.

Mine has been largely trouble-free, now has 311 hours showing, and I use it for snow-blowing, log-lifting, tilling, digging with the backhoe, hauling with the FEL, and they make great lawnmowers as well.

Oh- and welcome to TBN!

Attachments

• DSC04074.JPG
    DSC04074.JPG
    141.7 KB · Views: 275
  • Blowing 12:17-1.JPG
    Blowing 12:17-1.JPG
    145.4 KB · Views: 266
  • mowing 6:09-3.JPG
    mowing 6:09-3.JPG
    150.8 KB · Views: 304
   / GC2310 Pricing & Advice(NH) #7  
I've got one of the "last" 2310s (2007), which had a lot of improvements over earlier ones, like a transmission oil filter guard, among other things. If the one you're looking at is an older one, check it over carefully. There's a thread here on problems that have been encountered with 2310s, many of which were addressed with later models.

Mine has been largely trouble-free, now has 311 hours showing, and I use it for snow-blowing, log-lifting, tilling, digging with the backhoe, hauling with the FEL, and they make great lawnmowers as well.

Oh- and welcome to TBN!

You know Walt, I've read your posts and pictured you as an older guy with grey beard but now you've changed that with that photo of you mowing. Funny how you picture someone from posts or voice and mostly wrong.... :eek:

/ GC2310 Pricing & Advice(NH) #8  
Ha-ha, Pixguy! I AM an "older guy"-- just have genes from my mother's side of the family so I've never looked my age. Try to never act it, either!:laughing: :laughing:

Last time I was "carded" (for 21), I was 32, if that gives you an idea.....

Not bad now, but a royal pain in the butt when I was younger....