Buying Advice Looking for a front loader for a Massey Ferguson 250

/ Looking for a front loader for a Massey Ferguson 250 #1  

Hillister

Tractor
Massey Ferguson 250
I live in Southeast Texas and looking to buy a Massey Ferguson front loader for my Massey Ferguson 250. I have been told that I will also need a front pump to run the loader. Any suggestions on where to look?

/ Looking for a front loader for a Massey Ferguson 250 #2  
I live in Southeast Texas and looking to buy a Massey Ferguson front loader for my Massey Ferguson 250. I have been told that I will also need a front pump to run the loader. Any suggestions on where to look?

With a MF you dont "need" a front pump I have run several 200/300 series plumbed right into the remotes , depends what you expect to do with it . I load over 3000 3x3x8 big square bales a year 3 at a time with straw or 2 first cut /3 second cut alfalfa with a stock 390 plumbed with quick couplers in the rear remotes, **** my MF 165 will load 2x straw or or 1 hay at a time ?

/ Looking for a front loader for a Massey Ferguson 250 #3  
I just bought Massey 240 with a 232 loader that I am removing. I just don't want a loader on this tractor. It does not have a front auxillary pump, rather it has a diverter valve that switches from the rear to the front. I have everything you need but am in SC. Call me if you are interested.

/ Looking for a front loader for a Massey Ferguson 250
Thanks for the reply. I think I have one located about 75 miles from me. If this doesn't work out, I may be calling you. Thanks

/ Looking for a front loader for a Massey Ferguson 250 #5  
Not a problem! Just curious, but what do you think a fair price is for a complete 232 loader?? Mine is going on Craigslist and I really don't know how to price it reasonably.

/ Looking for a front loader for a Massey Ferguson 250 #6  
have you sold the front end loader and if not what is your telephone number

/ Looking for a front loader for a Massey Ferguson 250 #8  
We are trying to get the hydaulics to work on our MF265. Just bought a front loader and having problems getting constant pressure to the two hydraulic connections at back of tractor. We have set the levers according to the manual (Constant Pressure setting) but don't get pressure there unless we operate the main control nearest the seat which is intended to operate implements.

/ Looking for a front loader for a Massey Ferguson 250 #9  
Sold this off the 165 loader this morning , with the bucket.....$350

Attachments

• 093.jpg
    093.jpg
    1,005.1 KB · Views: 4,049