1652 hst pricing

/ 1652 hst pricing #1  

andy1981

Silver Member
Tractor
two John Deere 4720, John Deere 350b dozer, bobcat 435 excavator, 87 f600 dump truck
i got a price quote on a 1652 hst with a dl 130 loader with the skid steer quick attach 72" bucket, R 4 tires and 1 set of remotes, the price was $34,600 before tax and trade, just wondering if that sounds fair and what others got for pricing

/ 1652 hst pricing
wow thats a big differane i can see a few hundred dollars from region to region but not almost $5000

/ 1652 hst pricing
if u look close at the link the detailed description says its a 12x12 power shuttle even though the ggeneral description says its a hydro. The same dealer also has a 1652 hydro listed for almost $34000

/ 1652 hst pricing #5  
It is confusing, both HST and 12X12 power shuttle are mentioned in the narrative.

That said, about 6 months ago I got a written quote for a 2012 open station 1652, 66" HD bucket with skid steer attach, one set of remotes, ag tires of just under $30K, cash sale. Again, prices are regional and that was me picking it up. I didn't get to the point where I haggled for filters etc for the first service, am currently working away from home so while I was close I'm not ready to commit just yet. Sure did love that tractor though.

/ 1652 hst pricing #6  
Should be around $27,000 to $28000, find an ad from another dealer, print the ad. And see if the local will match the price. that is if you are wanting an open station tractor.
If a hydro is wat your looking for, you will pay more. $30,000
However 12 x 12 power shuttle is a joy to operate.
david

/ 1652 hst pricing #7  
i got a price quote on a 1652 hst with a dl 130 loader with the skid steer quick attach 72" bucket, R 4 tires and 1 set of remotes, the price was $34,600 before tax and trade, just wondering if that sounds fair and what others got for pricing

If you are looking at Java's satellite office in Arcade, they seem to be a little high for some reason. I was looking at a 1652 HST Cab last year. After working out the numbers between my tractor and the 1652, it was only $2.5K difference between the number Zahm gave me for the JD 4520 Cab and my trade in. I did like the 1652 but went with the 4520. You might want to look at another Massey dealer, but the problem is that there are not many Massey dealers around us. I would also take a look at Larry Romance's lot down the street.

/ 1652 hst pricing
i have 2 masseys now, 7 years ago i traded in 2 older massey for them that had over 5000hr each, when i trde in the 2 i have now they will have over 5000hrs also. ive never had any major problems, i look at all the specs for other brands and everything else is all electronic controlled, or doesnt have the lift capacities for the fel or 3pt hitch, im kinda partial to the massey cause things are simpler, and from april to november they get used every day for maintaining a campground

/ 1652 hst pricing #9  
Mine is a cabbed 1660 Dyna QPS, DL130 loader, R4 tires and dual remotes. I got it shipped over 1000 miles to my door for less than $36,000, I know it's a bigger model but just giving you some price comparisons.

Last edited:
   / 1652 hst pricing #10  
Another big difference in the cost may be due to applied rebates for cash deals etc. You need to be sure that you are comparing the same tractor and the same financing. Don't let anyone fool you into thinking you are getting something for nothing. You pay for low % financing one way or the other.