My New MF 1529

/ My New MF 1529 #1  

BamaMassey

Tractor
Massey Ferguson 1529
Just wanted to say thanks and contribute. I lurked and searched this site for some time before pulling the trigger on my new Massey 1529. So I thought I'd contribute what little I could and share pics of my new Massey. I purchased it this weekend and it was delivered yesterday. I got the FEL and a 5' Woods cutter for a little under 15000. It was a 2011 model that the dealer still had on the lot. I've put about 5 hours on it so far. I can't believe it took me 10 years to finally buy a tractor. Now I can get to work cleaning up our 20 acres. So far I'm really impressed. This is my first tractor and hopefully it will last me a long time. Thanks again for all the valuable information that the users provided on this site.
Picture 634.jpg
Picture 633.jpg

/ My New MF 1529 #4  
Congratulations, my neighbour bought his two years ago and loves it. Uses it for snow removal, skidding firewood and has a 66" tiller, does a nice job. :thumbsup:

/ My New MF 1529 #5  
Nice tractor and good job at getting those floorboards dirty. You will enjoy it for a long time.

/ My New MF 1529 #7  
Sounds great. I just paid for mine and the dealer will deliver in the next couple of weeks. Using it for my maple syrup operation. Just sold my 8N as well, what a step up!!! Stay in touch----
woodsman

/ My New MF 1529 #8  
Congrats on your new tractor. Hope you have many great hrs on it.

Woodsman, you might have to send me some of that maple syrup and congrats to you too on your new tractor.:thumbsup:

/ My New MF 1529 #10  
Congrats! I'm sure you'll love it :)