NEW MASSEY OWNER!! (1643)

/ NEW MASSEY OWNER!! (1643) #1  

DeereRack

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kubota L6060 HST CAB
Just signed the papers on a new MF 1643, HST, FEL, quick tach 72" bucket, and pallet forks. Been looking for a couple months and had my heart and mind set on a GREEN 4105 (check user name). Until I pulled in to the massey dealer to check them out and priced them, Im so glad i did. Much more features than the 4105 and about the same price and figured i couldnt go wrong with Massey's reputation. Im a first time tractor owner and the dealer new that and they helped as much as i could ask for and were very honest. Cant say enough about them, another reason I went with Massey. Its coming right from Massey's port so it will be a couple weeks before i get it but should be well worth the wait. Will post pics as soon as i get it!!

/ NEW MASSEY OWNER!! (1643) #2  
Congratulations. Them Massey 1600 series tractors are top of the line. As you know now... Tractors are RED and crops are GREEN.

/ NEW MASSEY OWNER!! (1643) #3  
Congratulations!

/ NEW MASSEY OWNER!! (1643) #4  
Congratulations. I know you will enjoy it!!!

/ NEW MASSEY OWNER!! (1643) #5  
Congrats! You wil not regret your purchase. It will be coming from Washington State, but the wait will be worth it!!

/ NEW MASSEY OWNER!! (1643) #6  
Congrats. I have the same tractor, you will like it.

/ NEW MASSEY OWNER!! (1643)
Called the dealer today and had them add a 6' kodiak tiller on the bill too.:thumbsup:

/ NEW MASSEY OWNER!! (1643) #9  
Congratulations on your new purchase. I am seriously considering purchasing a Massey 1652. What type of transmission did you go with?