Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Elite Member
    Tractor
    7040 HDC 1153 fel

Default Re: MF 1643 pricing

i think youll be sorry if you dont get a fel from the start.

Tractor
    MF 1643

It shoudn't take month to get a 1643, they can do a dealer search and get one within a week. It just depends on how far they are willing to go to pick it up.
    My dealer did that for me, and delivered it also.
    I guess it depends on how hungry your dealer is.
    david

Veteran Member
    Approved Advertiser
    Tractor
    MAHINDRA

Quote Originally Posted by the6shooter View Post
    It shoudn't take month to get a 1643, they can do a dealer search and get one within a week. It just depends on how far they are willing to go to pick it up.
    My dealer did that for me, and delivered it also.
    I guess it depends on how hungry your dealer is.
    david
    Not true.
    The programs Massey has in play right now have eaten up a large amount of feild inventory.
    Dealers lare finding that others dealers dont want to give up their inventory. It has been hard for us to get the inventory lately. I have sold a new Massey everyday since last Tuesday.
    I even transfered a machine out to another dealer to help him out and te following day I had a customer come in with cash in hand to buy that particular one.I did get the sale but the customer is on a waiting list.
    There has never been a better time to buy a MF compact. BUT you will need patients!
    Wallace Tractor and Equipment
    www.wallacetractorandequipment.com
    rwallacetractor@echoes.net
    RICK WALLACE

(570) 689-7494

We're not just a tractor store anymore!

Tractor
    Massey 1643

Quote Originally Posted by wallace View Post

Not true.
    The programs Massey has in play right now have eaten up a large amount of feild inventory.
    Dealers lare finding that others dealers dont want to give up their inventory. It has been hard for us to get the inventory lately. I have sold a new Massey everyday since last Tuesday.
    I even transfered a machine out to another dealer to help him out and te following day I had a customer come in with cash in hand to buy that particular one.I did get the sale but the customer is on a waiting list.
    There has never been a better time to buy a MF compact. BUT you will need patients!
    I Agree. I waited 3 weeks for mine
    Massey Ferguson 1643
    FEL with QA 72" bucket and pallet forks
    SpeeCo QH
    6' Kodiak tiller
    4' Howse rotory cutter
    6' back blade
    Old 9' pull disc

Tractor
    MF 1643

Quote Originally Posted by wallace View Post
    There has never been a better time to buy a MF compact.
    or to sell one, apparently
    Proverbs 31:6-7
    Lord, help me to be the kind of person my kudzu thinks I am.

Tractor

we have quite a few different massey ferguson tractors here in ireland , might be able to do you a better quote than what you are getting , check out GTglobalSales.com

Tractor
    MF 1643

you can try calling swineford equip. you can find them on the tractorhouse site. they have one for $21,805 with loader.
    they are great to do buisness with I did twice. and delivered as promissed. or have your dealer call them.
    david

Tractor
    Massey Ferguson 1526 Hydrostat

Quote Originally Posted by the6shooter
    you can try calling swineford equip. you can find them on the tractorhouse site. they have one for $21,805 with loader.
    they are great to do buisness with I did twice. and delivered as promissed. or have your dealer call them.
    david
    He is from Wisconsin But yes Swinford is great people to work with. I bought my tractor there but they are to far to get parts and service from. 186 miles from me. It was worth buying the tractor I wanted though.
    George

Bronze Member
    Tractor
    MF 1648 12x12PS

Yep, I am from Wisconsin. 21805$ is a darn good price. I get here the tractor with blade for that price if paid in cash. And then no rear remotes are included. But the dealer is far away. But for a 1643 with loader, loader-attached blade and two rear remotes I pay close to 28K here! That is the price my dealership quoted me with. Cash price would only subtract 1500$. I decided now to buy first thing in spring, after observing one winter and deciding what to get for snow removal. I would hate to find out after that fact that I need a snow blower or something. And if I go with a snow blower, I definitely prefer the front mounted one, requiring a mid PTO that I would not get if no snow blower is needed.

Tractor
    Massey Ferguson 1526 Hydrostat

Quote Originally Posted by gharms
    Yep, I am from Wisconsin. 21805$ is a darn good price. I get here the tractor with blade for that price if paid in cash. And then no rear remotes are included. But the dealer is far away. But for a 1643 with loader, loader-attached blade and two rear remotes I pay close to 28K here! That is the price my dealership quoted me with. Cash price would only subtract 1500$. I decided now to buy first thing in spring, after observing one winter and deciding what to get for snow removal. I would hate to find out after that fact that I need a snow blower or something. And if I go with a snow blower, I definitely prefer the front mounted one, requiring a mid PTO that I would not get if no snow blower is needed.
    I imagine you get a lot more snow than I get. I can get by with just the loader and my the point hitch blade. Do wish I had a front blade though. Maybe you'll get lucky and it will come down it price.
    George

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast