Price Check MF 1643 pricing

/ MF 1643 pricing #11  
i think youll be sorry if you dont get a fel from the start.

/ MF 1643 pricing #12  
It shoudn't take month to get a 1643, they can do a dealer search and get one within a week. It just depends on how far they are willing to go to pick it up.
My dealer did that for me, and delivered it also.
I guess it depends on how hungry your dealer is.
david

/ MF 1643 pricing #13  
It shoudn't take month to get a 1643, they can do a dealer search and get one within a week. It just depends on how far they are willing to go to pick it up.
My dealer did that for me, and delivered it also.
I guess it depends on how hungry your dealer is.
david

Not true.
The programs Massey has in play right now have eaten up a large amount of feild inventory.
Dealers lare finding that others dealers dont want to give up their inventory. It has been hard for us to get the inventory lately. I have sold a new Massey everyday since last Tuesday.
I even transfered a machine out to another dealer to help him out and te following day I had a customer come in with cash in hand to buy that particular one.:confused3:I did get the sale but the customer is on a waiting list.
There has never been a better time to buy a MF compact. BUT you will need patients!

/ MF 1643 pricing #14  
Not true.
The programs Massey has in play right now have eaten up a large amount of feild inventory.
Dealers lare finding that others dealers dont want to give up their inventory. It has been hard for us to get the inventory lately. I have sold a new Massey everyday since last Tuesday.
I even transfered a machine out to another dealer to help him out and te following day I had a customer come in with cash in hand to buy that particular one.:confused3:I did get the sale but the customer is on a waiting list.
There has never been a better time to buy a MF compact. BUT you will need patients!

I Agree. I waited 3 weeks for mine

/ MF 1643 pricing #16  
we have quite a few different massey ferguson tractors here in ireland , might be able to do you a better quote than what you are getting , check out GTglobalSales.com

/ MF 1643 pricing #17  
you can try calling swineford equip. you can find them on the tractorhouse site. they have one for $21,805 with loader.
they are great to do buisness with I did twice. and delivered as promissed. or have your dealer call them.
david

/ MF 1643 pricing #18  
the6shooter said:
you can try calling swineford equip. you can find them on the tractorhouse site. they have one for $21,805 with loader.
they are great to do buisness with I did twice. and delivered as promissed. or have your dealer call them.
david

He is from Wisconsin But yes Swinford is great people to work with. I bought my tractor there but they are to far to get parts and service from. 186 miles from me. It was worth buying the tractor I wanted though.

/ MF 1643 pricing
Yep, I am from Wisconsin. 21805$ is a darn good price. I get here the tractor with blade for that price if paid in cash. And then no rear remotes are included. But the dealer is far away. But for a 1643 with loader, loader-attached blade and two rear remotes I pay close to 28K here! That is the price my dealership quoted me with. Cash price would only subtract 1500$. I decided now to buy first thing in spring, after observing one winter and deciding what to get for snow removal. I would hate to find out after that fact that I need a snow blower or something. And if I go with a snow blower, I definitely prefer the front mounted one, requiring a mid PTO that I would not get if no snow blower is needed.

/ MF 1643 pricing #20  
gharms said:
Yep, I am from Wisconsin. 21805$ is a darn good price. I get here the tractor with blade for that price if paid in cash. And then no rear remotes are included. But the dealer is far away. But for a 1643 with loader, loader-attached blade and two rear remotes I pay close to 28K here! That is the price my dealership quoted me with. Cash price would only subtract 1500$. I decided now to buy first thing in spring, after observing one winter and deciding what to get for snow removal. I would hate to find out after that fact that I need a snow blower or something. And if I go with a snow blower, I definitely prefer the front mounted one, requiring a mid PTO that I would not get if no snow blower is needed.

I imagine you get a lot more snow than I get. I can get by with just the loader and my the point hitch blade. Do wish I had a front blade though. Maybe you'll get lucky and it will come down it price.