Price Check MF 1643 pricing

/ MF 1643 pricing
I wish I had a chance yet to get some quality seat time in, but I am sick with a Flu. I guess that is what you get with little kids around that go to school and daycare.... I just cannot wait for the mowing season!

I agree, it is hard not to like any Massey. As the matter of fact, it is Massey and Deutz for me.

/ MF 1643 pricing #42  
Well I sure hope you get over that bug for sure. I cut down a big ole dead oak at my daughters Saturday. I have a set of bolt on forks and put them to good use. I do wish I had a skid steer hookup but this still worked just had to be careful not to lift to much at a time. Hope you get some seat time soon. :)

/ MF 1643 pricing
The bug is long gone, and the fun is here!! Yes, I love shiny red as well... :D

Attachments

• phpxHUTtaAM.jpg
    phpxHUTtaAM.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 211
   / MF 1643 pricing #45  
I currently am shopping for a CUT, and the MF 1643 with 12x12 gear, ROPS is my front runner. Now I am wondering if it is a good price: The dealer quoted me for a MF 1643 with front blade for 22400 US$. Other tractors that are in consideration are the Kubota L3940 and the Case-IH Farmall 40B.

Thanks,

Gerda
I'm lookn for the same one

/ MF 1643 pricing #46  
And here it is, the MF 1648 with FEL! We already got some seat time in dragging some gravel piles back onto the driveway.:cool2:
That's a Mighty-Fine M-F 1643. Sounds like You got a really good deal on the equipment, & welcome to the Massey-Ferguson family. I'm happy for You.