Price Check MF 1643 pricing

/ MF 1643 pricing #1  

gharms

Silver Member
Tractor
MF 1648 12x12PS
I currently am shopping for a CUT, and the MF 1643 with 12x12 gear, ROPS is my front runner. Now I am wondering if it is a good price: The dealer quoted me for a MF 1643 with front blade for 22400 US$. Other tractors that are in consideration are the Kubota L3940 and the Case-IH Farmall 40B.

Thanks,

Gerda

/ MF 1643 pricing #2  
Are you getting a loader with that? That sounds like a really good price.

/ MF 1643 pricing
No loader is planned yet. I will need the front blade for snow plowing and a rotary cutter. A wood chipper is in the nearer future. To give you a little more background on pricing: Currently MF has the factory deals of 1500 US$ off of the purchase of a 1600 series MF, and 0% financing or a free loader in lieu of 0% financing. This price the dealer gave me is a cash price, and the front blade is included.

/ MF 1643 pricing #4  
No loader is planned yet. I will need the front blade for snow plowing and a rotary cutter. A wood chipper is in the nearer future. To give you a little more background on pricing: Currently MF has the factory deals of 1500 US$ off of the purchase of a 1600 series MF, and 0% financing or a free loader in lieu of 0% financing. This price the dealer gave me is a cash price, and the front blade is included.

They also offer 2.99% for 72 months for almost the same price as the cash option.

/ MF 1643 pricing #5  
I currently am shopping for a CUT, and the MF 1643 with 12x12 gear, ROPS is my front runner. Now I am wondering if it is a good price: The dealer quoted me for a MF 1643 with front blade for 22400 US$. Other tractors that are in consideration are the Kubota L3940 and the Case-IH Farmall 40B.

Thanks,

Gerda

I payed $25000 for a 1643, ROPS, hydro trans, loader with quick tach, and a set of adjustable pallet forks an hd 72" bucket. Seems I got an extremely good price. That was with 2.9% for 72 months also. I called them a couple days after they ordered the tractor to add a 6' tiller too. Still on order expecting it in the next week or so!

/ MF 1643 pricing #6  
That is an excellent price. Powershuttle is an excellent transmission, you will love it.

/ MF 1643 pricing #7  

Thanks,

Gerda

That price seems good. I paid $24500 OTD for my MF1643 hydro with QA HD 6' bucket/cutting edge and the rear tires filled and delivered to my house. That was in April 2011.

/ MF 1643 pricing
Wow, I just came back from driving a few tractors: Farmall 40B (Hydro), Kubota L3800 (Hydro), Kubota L4600 (8x8), MF 1660 (12x12 PowerShift) and MF 1635 (Hydro). The MF dealer does not have the MF 1643 on the lot, but he can get one for me in about a month.

I have to say, the MF is by far the front runner. Smooth driving, easy to use. Definitely will go with the 12x12, love it!! Just loved both MFs!

Among the Kubotas I would only take one of the Grand L series (e.g. L3940) because they are the only Kubota CUTs offering front hitch attached blade and independent PTO, but the dealer did not have one of those on his lot either. First pick of today's drives is clearly the MF, second a Kubota. The L3800 and L4600 are nice handling tractors. The Farmall 40B falls behind for me, because it is simply too cramped on the driver's seat! Also the driving on this at low speeds was by far not as smooth as on the MFs.

Now it is on to the haggling.

Gerda

/ MF 1643 pricing #9  
Wow, I just came back from driving a few tractors: Farmall 40B (Hydro), Kubota L3800 (Hydro), Kubota L4600 (8x8), MF 1660 (12x12 PowerShift) and MF 1635 (Hydro). The MF dealer does not have the MF 1643 on the lot, but he can get one for me in about a month.

I have to say, the MF is by far the front runner. Smooth driving, easy to use. Definitely will go with the 12x12, love it!! Just loved both MFs!

Among the Kubotas I would only take one of the Grand L series (e.g. L3940) because they are the only Kubota CUTs offering front hitch attached blade and independent PTO, but the dealer did not have one of those on his lot either. First pick of today's drives is clearly the MF, second a Kubota. The L3800 and L4600 are nice handling tractors. The Farmall 40B falls behind for me, because it is simply too cramped on the driver's seat! Also the driving on this at low speeds was by far not as smooth as on the MFs.

Now it is on to the haggling.

Gerda

Did you end up buying one them? I've had my 1643 for a week now and love it! Can't imagine having anything else. If we'd get some rain I could really test it out.

/ MF 1643 pricing
I did not buy yet, but am set on the MF 1643. Mainly I did not buy yet because I am again undecided what to do for snow removal: Front blade, FEL mounted blade, or snow blower. And I would like to get the tractor correctly set up, so also I can manage winters when alone. I only need the mid PTO if we go ahead with that front snow blower. My dad who is an experienced farmer was bringing up the idea of the FEL mounted blade, and the fact that with that setup you can push and pile the snow at the sides. We don't know yet how our long driveway fills with snow during winter, as we just moved here. Now we are debating whether we rather should wait until spring and observe how our neighbor does with his truck and blade; he offered the help to us for this year. Our driveway is about a third mile long, and mostly gravel. It runs through a valley, which I can see filling well with snow. The former owners had a snow fence put in, which we will do as well.