Buying Advice New MF1635 on Order - Accessories?

/ New MF1635 on Order - Accessories? #21  
I would suggest loading the rear tires with Rim Guard. Will not rot the rims, it will make the tractor much more stable and you will not need chains. It should come with one rear remote as standard. I have a 74" Blizzard snow blower. I have always used snowblowers. Blow it out of the way the first time and never have to touch it again. No snow banks to worry about and you don't have to push the snow half way across the yard to make room for the next storm.

/ New MF1635 on Order - Accessories? #22  
Rims are not loaded on ours, chains have never been out of the box. Tractor is heavy enough to not slide around.

/ New MF1635 on Order - Accessories? #23  
Definitely go with the blower, no piles to drift over, just easier all around. Make sure that the blower is wider than the rear tires.

/ New MF1635 on Order - Accessories?
Got a used 74" Woods Rear Snowblower for snow. Did not load the rims - that does come standard from the dealer. I live in mixed forest, and have several creeks. Rather than turn it into a mudbog, I am better spreading the load, or being able to remove it when necessary - the blower or box grader work well for that.
She has arrived! Now I gotta figure how to upload a picture!
DSC_3684 - Smaller (4).JPG

/ New MF1635 on Order - Accessories? #25  
Got a used 74" Woods Rear Snowblower for snow. Did not load the rims - that does come standard from the dealer. I live in mixed forest, and have several creeks. Rather than turn it into a mudbog, I am better spreading the load, or being able to remove it when necessary - the blower or box grader work well for that.
She has arrived! Now I gotta figure how to upload a picture!
View attachment 286698
Looks great!

/ New MF1635 on Order - Accessories? #26  
Aw. If its a Massey, it a good looking tractor. :) keep us posted how you like it

/ New MF1635 on Order - Accessories? #27  
i just bought a 1635 the first of oct.you will love that thing.i like the hydo-static it is a smoth running rig.what i really like is the visability for hooking up equpment and watching the bucket.reep

/ New MF1635 on Order - Accessories? #28  
great looking tractor! :thumbsup:

/ New MF1635 on Order - Accessories?
great looking tractor! :thumbsup:

Hey LMan! Where's Kudzu? We used to live in Chalkville!

Well, so far - loving it. Hurricane Sandy kind of limited the initial activity - everything was a frakkin' bog. have moved two loads of dirt so far. Only item I noticed once was the FEL didn't return to pressure from floating - left a lot of grinding noise as I used it. Next time I cycled it in and out - went away. Spoke with the dealer - perhaps a minor pluggage in the valve - something to watch he said. He'll fix it under warranty if its needed.
The rear log splitter came this week - hope to get some wood cut.
Anyone got any nice small plans for a temporary shelter before I get a pole barn built? Sandy has diverted my $ to a new roof instead. :-(