reasonable price for a GC2300 with a cab (soft doors) and a front mount snowblower?

/ reasonable price for a GC2300 with a cab (soft doors) and a front mount snowblower? #1  

FredWalter

Bronze Member
Tractor
John Deere 5300, Gravely 8163G, BCS735, etc
I have a GC2310 that I've been using to blow the snow, using a rear-mount snow blower. Normally driving backwards to blow snow isn't a problem, but a couple of years ago I pinched a nerve in my neck, and while it doesn't bother me most of the time, when it flairs up, oh boy, I'm not driving backwards to blow snow.

I've found someone that is selling a GC2300 with a cab (soft doors), and a front-mount snowblower and front-mount blade, with < 100 hours on the hour-meter.

What's a reasonable price for something like this, given that the GC23XX series was replaced by the GC24XX series which has been replaced by the GC17XX series?

Can I use the loader off my GC2310 on the GC2300 without removing the quickhitch subframe?

I'm located in Canada.

/ reasonable price for a GC2300 with a cab (soft doors) and a front mount snowblower? #2  
Not really sure what the pice ought to be, only that I wouldn't dream of selling mine.

In response to your question about the use of the FEL, I believe the answer is YES.

I have a 2310 as well (with blower), and sometimes, for a quick clean-up job on heavy piles, I'll just slide off the snowblower (leaving the quick-hitch on) and mount the FEL. Before I disconnect the hydraulic lines from the quick-hitch, I make sure I've raised it to its highest position, then slide the FEL into position and hook it up; just be advised that the quick-hitch sub-frame does hang low and may strike a low rock wall, for example, if you have the FEL up a bit.

Before hooking up the blower again, make sure the connecting shaft/tube extending from its front isn't plugged with snow or dirt. As an alternative, it only takes a few minutes to remove the quick-hitch if you need to.

Hope this helps-- that cab will be nice, for sure-- I still "brave" the elements (and wear a lot of protective clothing)!

/ reasonable price for a GC2300 with a cab (soft doors) and a front mount snowblower? #3  
Just buy a cab and front blower for yours, no need for another tractor.

I have a GC2310 that I've been using to blow the snow, using a rear-mount snow blower. Normally driving backwards to blow snow isn't a problem, but a couple of years ago I pinched a nerve in my neck, and while it doesn't bother me most of the time, when it flairs up, oh boy, I'm not driving backwards to blow snow.

I've found someone that is selling a GC2300 with a cab (soft doors), and a front-mount snowblower and front-mount blade, with < 100 hours on the hour-meter.

What's a reasonable price for something like this, given that the GC23XX series was replaced by the GC24XX series which has been replaced by the GC17XX series?

Can I use the loader off my GC2310 on the GC2300 without removing the quickhitch subframe?

I'm located in Canada.